Chapter 22: September 2- You Up For It?

Jasmine's P.O.V 

It was nine-thirty and I was awake for no reason. I decided to get up and take a shower. I put on my oversized Chelsea jersey and my black leggings. I went downstairs and fixed myself a big bowl of Frosted Flakes cereal. As I was eating, I got a text from Niall.

Morning darling! Hope you read this when you wake up! I love you! Niall

Good morning Nialler! I'm up and I think I love you even more. Why are you up so early? I thought you cherished your beauty sleep. Xx Jasmine

I do, I do, but I had somethings to do. Why don't you come over to help me out? Nialler

Sure, why not, but what do you need help with?

You'll see ;) I'll see you in a bit. Niall

Yea, see you. Xx Jasmine

I was finishing my cereal when Rav walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Rav!" I said, waiting for a response, but all she did was slam the refrigerator door, "Woah, what's wrong with you?"

"You're asking me what's wrong? What the fuck is wrong with you?" she snapped.

"Okay, I clearly don't know what's going on here. Do you maybe wanna tell me what I did to make you upset?"

"Oh sure," she paused and took a breath, "You're giving that dick head another chance? Really Jasmine, really?"

"I am. How'd you find out? I was gonna tell you today."

"Niall went home all giddy last night and told everyone. Zayn texted me asking if I knew. Obviously I didn't," she stopped to take a sip of her orange juice, "Why are you going through with this? Didn't you learn anything from the first time you were cheated on?" 

I looked at my hands and played with the silver ring.

"He was really sorry Rav. He's nothing like Ryley," I whispered, "He said that if I didn't make it that day, he was going to follow me. Don't you think that's true love?"

"True love my ass." she scoffed.

"If he didn't truly love me, then he wouldn't have given me this." I lifted my right hand and pointed at the ring.

Her eyes grew wide.

"You agreed to marry him? Jasmine! What the fuck?" she squealed

"Of course I didn't agree to marry him! This is a promise ring."

"What'd he promise you? That he wouldn't cheat on you? That he'll love you forever? Face it Jasmine, we all know the he's a cheater and now, a liar. We all know he's gonna fall for someone else. He's famous for crying out loud."

Okay, that stung. I stood up and looked at the ground.

"Well, at least he didn't mess around with his fans before he met me."

This shut her up.

"It's really heart warming to know that my best friend supports me." I said sarcastically.

I ran to my room and threw my pajamas into a duffel. I decided that I would stay over at Niall's for the night.

I got to the main entrance and slipped on my ballet flats.

"Where are you going?" Rave croaked.

It was obvious in her voice that she cried.

"Niall's." I said, not looking at her.