Chapter 59: October 20- Pregnant and Left Alone

Sam's P.O.V 

"Girl, get your lazy ass out of bed and take me bra shopping!" I screamed, jumping onto Jasmine.

She lifted her head and spoke in a groggy voice, "Bras?"

"Yes!"

"Finally!" she rolled out off her bed and crawled to the closet, "No one would go with me and I really need new bras and, ew, maternity pants."

"But you're not fat yet." I said.

She glared at me, "It's not 'fat' you know that, right? There's going to be a human growing in me, and anyways, it makes me sad that my freaking jeans don't fit me anymore."

"Boo hoo, cry me a river! Now hurry up!"

"Fine," she grunted, "go wait for me downstairs."

I rolled my eyes and headed for the kitchen, where I saw Ryley lazily eating cereal.

"Morning, Ry!"

"Hi Sam!" he beamed, "are you headed out with Harry?"

"Nope, Jasmine and I are going bra shopping!"

The thing is, talking about bras and stuff with Ryley is never awkward. He can act like the gay best friend everyone loves.

"Ahh! I know how much fun you two have with that." he laughed.

I smirked, "Well, good sir, do you have anything planned for the day?"

"Not really, no. I guess I can stay home all alone."

"You can come with us," I shrugged, "if you want to, I mean."

He nodded towards Jasmine's door, "Will it be okay with her?"

"She has to grow a pair and deal with it. You're our guest and I like to treat our guests nicely, so, you're coming with us," I smiled, "go get changed."

He grinned, "I'll be out in a few."

"Okay."

He walked into his room and I sat there waiting quietly.

Jasmine's P.O.V 

 "Alright Sam," I said, grabbing my purse and keys, "let's go."

I looked up and saw her with Ryley standing awkwardly next to her.

"Uh, you don't mind if I tag along, do you?"

I shook my head, "Sure."

"To the mall we go!" Sam yelled.

I locked the door and we went into the elevator.

Sam had started singing a 'shopping' song, what ever the heck that was, while Ryley decided to make some background music with his mouth.

"Guys, please! It's to early for you to start being annoying." I mumbled.

"What? Annoying? Jasmine, you and I used to make up songs all the time," Ryley said in awe, "what happened to the Jasmine that I knew?"

"She grew up, okay?" I snapped, "the Jasmine you you knew grew up and moved to London, away from you."

I pushed back my hair and started my truck, "Are you two coming or what?"

Sam got into the bak and Ryley almost followed her.

"You can sit up front you know."

He gave me a small smile and sat in the passenger seat.

I started driving and looked into the rear view mirror every now and then. I noticed that Sam had put in her headphones and stared out the window.