Chapter 15: August 21- Three's A Crowd

Jasmine's P.O.V 

I was woken up to Niall whispering to someone on the phone.

"So you're meeting us there?... Yes, she can walk, but I'm making her sit in the wheelchair just in case... Shut up LiLi! I am not obsessed with her. I just care for her... alright, I have to go, I think she's waking up." He hung up and lied down again facing me.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love waking up to your eyes." I mumbled and shut my eyes again.

He brushed my hair off my face and said, "Babe, don't go back to sleep. Rav and Zayn made us breakfast. C'mon let's go downstairs."

"Zayn slept over again yesterday?" I asked opening my eyes. Rav and Zayn had a 'fun night' the night they had their argument, but I'm not going into detail. It wasn't fun to listen to, and Niall and I laughed through everything.

"No, he just came early this morning to take her out. I guess they decided to make us some breakfast." he said and I noticed he was dressed for something.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go home." he said sadly.

I moved over closer to him and nuzzled my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't want you to go." I whispered. I know it was selfish of me, but I really didn't want him to leave.

"I don't want to go either."

 We were quiet for what seemed to feel like hours.

"Niall," I looked at him, "What were you talking to LiLi about?"

"Oh.. uh.. that was.. we were.. nothing," he said quickly, "Why don't you take a shower and get ready? I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm not telling, but I'll only take you on one condition." he smirked.

"Oh god! Okay, what's the condition?"

"I get to choose what you wear." 

I just stared at him.

"Please?" he pouted.

"Fine." I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed a clean towel.

Before I limped into the bathroom, I turned to him and said, "Can you make sure it's not so reveling?"

"I can't promise anything!" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and locked the door.

I took a quick shower and wrapped the towel around myself. I opened the bathroom door and didn't see Niall, but I saw what he chose for me. My purple short-shorts and my black crop top, which had a lace lining around the shoulders. I walked out of the bathroom and started looking for some shoes.

Niall's P.O.V 

"There you are, stupid shoes." I heard Jasmine say from her room.

I walked in and saw her standing there facing her balcony door. Only in a god damn towel. That was probably the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey, where'd you go?"

"I.. I was.. I went," Niall, breathe, "I went downstairs to get some water."

"Oh, alright. Um, I love what you chose for me." she said looking at her clothes.

"Really?" I asked walking up to her.