Chapter 16: August 22- Ship It

• Dedicated to Zaibaah

Niall's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" Jasmine asked, sleepily and slightly annoyed.

"We're going to have a day out with everyone else." I said pulling the blanket off her.

"But where?" she rolled over and fell off her bed, "Ahh, fuck!"

"Are you okay?" she nodded and I helped her up.

"I don't know where exactly we're going, but Zayn texted me saying that you'll need a bathing suit." I looked at her and winked.

"So I'm guessing the beach? What time do we leave?"

"Actually, they're coming to pick us up at twelve." I smiled

"That means I only have... TEN MINUTES?" she squealed

"You won't have to shower babe." I said.

"I'll be real quick." She stuck her tongue out at me and went into the bathroom.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Okay, so you have everything? Duffel bag? Guitar? Key to my place?" I asked.

"Yup, do you?" I nodded and then Rav came down.

"You guys ready to go? Zayn texted me saying that they're waiting downstairs." she walked passed us and walked towards the elevator. She got in, not bothered to wait for us.

I slipped my arm through my beach bag and I led Niall out the door. I locked the door and made my way to the elevator. 

"Hey! Wait for me." Niall called after me. He ran up beside me and grabbed my hand, tightly, as if he was never going to let go.

When we got out to the front of the building, I heard Liam whistle.

"Finally! The happy couple emerges!" he laughed.

Niall laughed with him and then planted a wet kiss on my cheek. I gave everyone a hug, except for Harry. It seemed as if he was ignoring me.

"Hi Harry! Where are we headed?" I asked trying to make conversation.

He looked at me, then at Niall and shook his head. He turned to sit in the 1D van. I ended up sitting right across him.

"We're going to yacht!" Louis said, answering for Harry.

"Did you say yacht?" I asked shutting the van door.

He nodded and pulled out of the parking lot.

It was a long drive to the bay where they had their yacht and Harry didn't talk or look at me the whole ride. Until Danielle spoke to me.

"Jasmine? What's that red cut on your face?" she asked squinting her eyes.

Niall and Harry looked at each other and then at me.

I reached up and felt my left cheek. It was throbbing. Did Niall do this to me yesterday?

"Uh, I don't know, I probably scratched myself while I was asleep."

Harry, Niall, and I knew that was a lie. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder and he kissed the top of my head.

"Liam, mate, did you bring my swim trunks?" Niall asked.

"Yes, I did."

I looked out the window and I saw the blue water.

"Woow! This is truly amazing!" Rav said, from across Niall.

Louis parked the van and everyone got out. I turned around to see where Niall was.

"Um, are you changing out here?" I asked as everyone went ahead.

"Yea, I am. Come change with me." he grinned.

"No, I'm good. I have my bathing suit underneath." 

"Well then, take that shirt off!" he laughed as he grabbed his guitar and shut the door.

"Oh hell no, Horan! Not yet."

He walked over and grabbed my hand tightly, again.

"I'm sorry about you cheek. It wasn't suppose to hit your face." he whispered

"That's fine, you were upset. I do a lot of things out of frustration."

Niall's P.O.V

Everyone was already getting onto the yacht. Harry was helping them in. I handed him my guitar, but when Jasmine went to grab his hand, he walked off.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, confused.

"I don't know," I climbed aboard and then held out my hands, "Here, I'll help you in."

"Thanks Niall!" I picked up my guitar and smiled at her.

We walked over to everyone. Louis and Eleanor were already in the cabin because he was the only one who could drive this thing.

"Anyone have any food?" Jasmine asked.

"There is a kitchen down those stairs," Liam said pointing to the centre of the deck, "You can probably ask the chef to make you something."

"Alrighty, I'll be back babe." she pecked me on the lips and walked over to the stairs.