Chapter 49: October 9- Dream Saver

Zayn's P.O.V 

"So, you've got everything?" I asked.

"Yeap, you ready to go babe?"

"No," I sighed, "but yes."

We went downstairs to say our goodbyes to my sisters.

"Okay, come here. I want a group hug." I pulled them all in after looking at their sad faces.

"We're gonna miss you, Zayn." Waliyha said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I kissed each of their cheeks and stepped aside so that they could give Rav a hug.

"Rav, I'm going to miss you the most." Safaa said, close to tears.

Rav wrapped her arms around her, "I promise I'll be back soon."

Doniya and Waliyha exchanged numbers with her and then we were off. 

My mum drove us to the train station and before she even parked the car, she burst into tears.

"Mum!" I whined, "Please don't cry."

"How can I not cry? My baby's leaving again." she sniffed.

I rested my hand on her cheek and gave her a little smile, "I'm going back to do what I love, mum, with the only girl I love and you know I'll come and visit. This is my home and I can't stay far for too long."

"You're such a big boy. I am so proud to be your mother." she kissed my cheek and finally pulled Rav in for a hug, "You take care of him, okay?" 

"I will." Rav smiled.

"Visit anytime." my mum hugged us both one last time and we boarded our train.

"I'm gonna miss your family." Rav said, snuggling into my side.

"I am too babe."

We still had a while until we got back, so Rav took out her books and studied.

"You're ridiculous. Why are you studying?"

"Because I need to pass." she smiled.

I smiled back and popped my headphones in, staring out the window.

A couple of hours later, we arrived and stood outside waiting for someone to pick us up.

Harry's P.O.V

Sam and I were to pick up Rav and Zayn from the station, and we finally found them.

"Hey guys!" Sam hugged them, "woah Rav, where's ya get the skunk?" 

"HA HA! VERY FUNNY!" Zayn replied.

"Woah there, Nicki Minaj, no need for sarcasm." she said, holding up her hands.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I erupted, laughing so much that tears were streaming down my cheeks, this time Zayn was laughing too.

"I've missed your weirdness, Sam." Zayn said, hugging her, once again.

"I missed you weenies too." she smiled, and grabbed my hand, "shall we head home then?"

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled.

Sam's P.O.V

We grabbed some tacos on our way back because I didn't wanna cook for anyone.

"Where are Jasmine and Niall?" Rav asked, as I unlocked the door.

"You mean Mr and Mrs Suck Face?"