Chapter 83: Eavesdropping

Rav's P.O.V

"Alright," I sighed, sitting in front of my closet with a suitcase in front of me, "don't need this, this, or this. Why did I even buy this?"

I was sorting out my clothes that I wanted to pass on to Sam. She always goes into my wardrobe and steals my clothes so I decided I'd just give them to her.

I was rummaging through a few sweaters when I heard the door creak behind me.

"Rav?" Zayn mumbled, sleepily. He had just woken up from a nap he was taking on the couch, "Where are you going? Don't leave me, babe. I'm sorry for whatever I did."

I got up and hugged him tightly, "Zayn, hun, you didn't do anything. I'm not going anywhere. I have so many clothes I want to give to Sam so I'm just clearing out the closet. Don't worry. If I was ever going to leave, which I won't, I'd let you know that I'm going."

"I won't let you go. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, I can't lose you." He whispered into the crook of my neck.

I pulled back and pressed a kiss to his lips, "I am going to shower quickly and then go over to see Sam, okay? I want you to relax and drink tea or something."

He nodded and kissed my forehead," I love you."

"I love you, too." I grabbed a towel and my warmest clothes before going to take a shower.

When I got out, the house smelled like cinnamon. I smiled and grabbed the suitcase, walking out of our room to go downstairs.

"Hey, I'll see you in a bit? I'm gonna spend a couple hours with the girls."

He gave me a warm smile, "Okay, babe. Have fun. I'm gonna stay here and maybe watch a movie."

I put on the good of my jacket, "I love you, Zayn."

"I love you more."

I walked out of our warm house and stepped onto the snowy pathway. As much as I love the snow, I hated how ridiculously cold it gets. My whole body begins to ache and it's just horrible.

The suitcase wasn't too heavy so I was able to carry it instead of rolling it. I got to Sam and Harry's and knocked on the door.

I was welcomed in by Harry, "Hello, Rav! How's it going? Haven't seen you in a while?"

I set the bag on the ground and hugged him, "It's going alright, Harry. Where's Sam?"

"Making hot chocolate with Jasmine. Follow me," he led me into the kitchen, "we have a visitor."

"Hey, Rav!" They said in unison.

"Hi," I took my jacket off and Harry took it from me, "I brought you some stuff, Sam."

"Oh, stuff. I like stuff." She smirked, setting a mug of hot chocolate in front of me.

She brought the suitcase into the kitchen and started looking through it, sighing in contentment.

Jasmine poked my arm and stared at me, "What's wrong, Rav?"

"Um, nothing," I said, quickly, "you're starting to show a lot. Aiden is gonna be big."

"Don't change the subject. Tell me what's wrong."

I shook my head, "Doesn't really matter. It's stupid."

"Zayn problems?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but it's whatever, Jasmine. Really."

"It is not whatever. I can see it in your eyes. Something is bothering you and if you don't tell me, I'll go ask Zayn myself."