Chapter 47: October 7- Part 2, The Hating Duo

Rav's P.O.V 

The ride to Zayn's house was quick and short. His mom asked me lots of questions about the course I'm taking and Uni and about how I'm loving the UK.

When we got inside Zayn's house, he tackled his sisters to the floor, hugging them and saying things like, 'I missed you so much,' and, 'You've gotten even more beautiful since the last time I saw you.'

After their little moment, he introduced me to his sisters.

"Rav," Zayn said, taking my hand, "this is my older sister, Doniya."

I held out my hand for a shake but she just glared at me. Zayn gave her an intense glance so she took my hand in hers like it was a piece of crap.

"This is Waliyha." he said, as I reached out one more time. She rolled her eyes and gave it a quick squeeze.

I don't get it. What did I do? 

"And this is--" Zayn was cut off.

"SAFAA!" she jumped onto me, giving me a bear hug.

"Woah! Hi there cutie," I said, crouching down to her height, "I'm Rav."

She smiled big, "You're so pretty Rav."

I flushed.

"Thanks sweetheart, but I'm sure I'm not as pretty as you and your sisters." I said, looking their way, which caused them to look the other way.

"Rav, darling, you'll be staying in Zayn's room. You two should go freshen up before I serve dinner." Patricia said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Okay, great," Zayn cheered, "Let's go Rav!"

When we entered his room, I saw that there was only one twin sized bed.

"Uh, so, do I, like, sleep on the ground or...?" I asked.

"Wy would you do that? We'll share it." he winked and walked over to me.

"You know, I don't think your sisters like me very much." I tugged on his collar as he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't worry they'll come through," he smiled confidently, "but Safaa just adores you, just like I do." 

I kissed him back. We were both longing for this perfect kiss. I wasn't rushed nor was it rough, just passionate and perfect.

I pulled back, "I've got to freshen up babe."

He pouted but nodded.

I showered and put on some short shorts and a plain red v-neck t-shirt and headed downstairs.

Zayn's P.O.V 

"Everything smells great, mum." I smiled at her.

"It's your favourite, that's why." she winked.

Rav came up behind me and put her arm around my waist, "The house smells so good."

"Obviously, it's my mum's cooking." I laughed.

"Zayn, don't flatter me."

We went over to the dining table and sat down.

"Samosas?! Those are my favourite!" Rav squealed.

"Wow! You're just like my baby Zayn." my mum said to her.

I chuckled. Moments later, my sisters joined us.

Everyone was eating happily when I noticed Doniya and Waliyha kept glaring at Rav every now and then.

"Doniya, Wal, is something wrong?" I asked, a little irritated.