Chapter 57: October 18- Welcome to London, Ryley

Jasmine’s P.O.V

“The place looks clean, right?” I asked.

Sam, Rav, and I spent our whole morning cleaning the apartment for Ryley’s arrival. He didn’t need to know that we live like animals. Although, cleaning up as not worth skipping breakfast.

“Jasmine, it looks cleaner than the day we saw this apartment for the first time.” Rav rolled her eyes.

“Okay, okay, I just, I don’t want him thinking we’re barbarians living on our own.”

“You’re stressing out and exaggerating way too much,” Sam implied, “go upstairs and take a hot shower.”

“No, we still have to fix up the guest room.”

“We can do that,” Rav smiled, “now get your pregnant self up there and relax.”

I smiled and ran up to my room. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and stood under the hot water. As the water washed over my body, I started to get nauseated at the thought of the boys and Ryley in the same room together for the next few days. I pushed over the shower curtain and threw up into the toilet. Thank the lord that this was the only bathroom in this apartment where the toilet was built right next to the bathtub.

I got out, dried myself off, and threw on my oversized sweater. I wrapped my wet hair in my towel and went out to my room.

“Hello!”

I let out a little scream and jumped, “What the hell, Lou?!”

“I really like your pants.“ he smirked.

“Ha ha, so fun.” I rolled my eyes.

I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans.

“So, I heard you vomiting in there. Are you okay?”

“Never better,” I slipped on my jeans and groaned, “they… won’t… button.”

Louis’ face lit up, “That means you’re getting bigger. Niall! Get in here!”

I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and into my room, “What’s wrong?”

“Your girlfriend is getting big!” he squealed.

Niall looked at me, “What?”

“I can’t button my pants.” I pouted.

“Oh, baby,” he chuckled, pulling me in for a hug, “this is a good thing.”

“I know, but these are my favourite jeans.” I mumbled.

“Come on Jasmine! This means you can go buy new clothes.” Louis smiled.

I fake gagged, “Like, dare I say it, maternity pants? Ew!”

“You are so pathetic,” he grinned, “come downstairs, everyone’s waiting for you.”

“Feeling the love!” I laughed, “you go on, I’ll be down in a minute.”

“Alright!”

I went back into the bathroom and pulled out my make up bag.

Niall’s P.O.V

“What are you doing?” I asked, standing behind her.

“I need to put on my mask.” She joked.

“Halloween isn’t for a couple of days.”

She looked at me in the mirror, “I need to pretty myself up.”