Chapter 81: December 18- Figure Eight

Sam's P.O.V

"Wake up, my sleeping beauty!" Harry whispered.

"Please, not yet." I mumbled.

"Come on, babe! We've got things to do today and you're, like, the most important person about his plan. Get up!" his raspy voice said as he pushed back my hair.

I didn't budge, causing Harry to sigh.

"Baby..." he cooed.

He leaned down and left a trail of kisses from my collarbones, up my neck, and to my lips.

"Okay, I'm awake." I smiled.

"Go shower and get dressed. I'll make us some breakfast and then you know what to do." Harry kissed my lips again, more passionately this time and went downstairs.

Niall and I were in charge of take Jasmine out for the day so that the others could work on Aiden's room. They planned on finishing it today, since Zayn and I did the walls and Niall added a special rocking chair he personally made when they were in Mullingar.

I showered and got dressed for the cold day ahead. Running down the stairs, I went and jumped on Harry's back.

"Someone's officially up and hyper." he chuckled.

"I'm just excited to eat the fabulous breakfast my perfect boyfriend has made for me, that's all."

He kissed my  lips and smiled, "Well then, have a seat."

I did and Harry brought over a plate for us to share.

"You excited to go home for Christmas?" I asked.

"Very! In two days, I'll be leaving to spend the best Christmas ever in Holmes Chapel," he smiled, "you sure you don't want to come with me? The other boys are going home and so are Dani and El."

"Yeah, I'd rather spend time with Jasmine and Rav. You guys stay with your families and I stay with mine."

"Niall, Zayn, and I could always get you girls plane tickets to go home. Wait, crap! Jasmine can't go."

I sighed, "Don't worry about it, really. I just want you to give Mason the present."

"Oh, I forgot about that! Yeah, he's going to love it. Very sweet of you to think about him. He misses you though. Mum tells me that he's always asking about you."

"Well, I was his girlfriend for, like, two hours. You need to make sure I talk to him, okay?"

Harry brushed his nose against mine, "Of course, love."

"I should go then. Niall's probably waiting." I whispered.

"Mmm," he hummed, eyes closed, "hold on a minute."

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a hungry kiss. I responded immediately, moving my lips in perfect sync with his. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his soft lips softer than ever, sending electricity through my body. He bit at my lower lip and I let out a low moan of approval. Harry quickly pulled back and grinned.

"You'll get more later tonight. Go have fun."

"Tease." I muttered, getting up and walking next door to Niall's.

The front door was unlocked so I just walked in, "Hello, yes, it is me."

"Sam!" Niall smiled, giving me a quick hug, "hey, you ready?"

"Hell yea! What are we doing anyways?"

"We're going to get Starbucks and then go ice skating."

"Fun! I'll show you my awesome skills, Horan."