Chapter 8: August 6- Definition Of A Perfect Boyfriend

Jasmine's P.O.V  

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I went downstairs and made myself breakfast because Rav was at work.

The Simpsons marathon was on, so I decided to watch it. Ten minutes into the first episode, I had to go pee, and surprise surprise, it was my time of the month. The pads were not in the downstairs bathroom so I went upstairs to grab one.

"Shit!" I said aloud, "Last one."

I went downstairs to watch the rest of the marathon when the cramps hit, and this month, the cramps hit hard.

I went to grab an Advil, "FUCK! It's empty."

I didn't have the energy to go out and buy more pads and a new bottle of Advil, so I decided to text Rav.

Hey Rav! On you break, can you drop by the drug store and pick up some pads and a bottle of Advil. Oh and can you bring some Nando's and chocolate. xx Jasmine

When I sent the text, I realized that I didn't send it to Rav, but I sent it to Niall instead.

Shit, Niall I'm sorry. That wasn't for you to read. I'll text Rav, you just totally ignore that. Jasmine

Hey babe! Don't text Rav, I'm already at the drug store. Niall

Niall you don't have to. xx Jasmine

But I want to. It's my turn to take care of you. So, I'm coming with the medicine, uhh, this is awkward, but the pads, Nando's, chocolate, and I'll bring us a movie to watch. Just hang in there for forty-five minutes, I'll try to get there ASAP. Niall

Thank you Niall!

 My cramps were getting worse by the minute. I was really close to crying when Niall knocked at the door.

I embraced Niall in a hug.

I closed the door and followed him over to the kitchen.

I looked at the bags and said, "You're a life saver, I almost died of these cramps."

I took the pads to my room and came back down.

Niall looked worried, "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I just need to eat and take two Advil's," I said but he still looked worried, "Niall, I'm fine. I go through this every month, don't worry. Now let's eat."

I grabbed the food, chocolate and two glasses of water and set them on the coffee table, in front of the t.v.

Niall's P.O.V    

"So, you up to watch Paranormal Activity?" I asked.

"Oh my god! You brought Paranormal Activity? That movie scares the shit out of me!" She said.

"I brought all three!" I laughed. She really seemed scared, "Don't worry, you'll have me to cuddle with."

She lightened up a bit, but I could tell that she was terrified.

After we ate she asked me, "Should we bring down a sponge for us to lay down on?"

"You have one? Where?" I asked as we put everything away and moved the coffee table.

"In my room, I'll come with you so I can grab pillows and the blanket." she said as she took her Advil.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Niall, I have cramps, I'm not handicapped." she snapped.

I felt my heart drop and I looked at the ground. Jasmine came over to me and hugged me.