Chapter - 23

"This is ridiculous, not to mention impossible. How can you expect me to distinguish between my power and the beast's? We literally share the same body." I gritted out, my hands curled around the iron fretters that were groaning under the strength.

The idiot that was my mate shot me a 'just do it' look that only made me more annoyed, my fists clenching, the iron breaking into dust beneath my fingers. "It's necessary so you can live normally as well Csilla. You need to learn control. The world is not made for the power you hold." Huffing, I extended my wrists to let him bind me, grunting distastefully as another pair of shackles wound around me.

"How?" I asked as I let the chains go, clanking them around while I waited for his answer.

He sighed before weaving his hands around me, pulling me in for a soft peck, leaving me blushing. "Let me compel you? I can control your beast." He can? "Should I? You will understand how it happens when you feel yourself doing it."

"Okay." I murmured uncertainly, catching his eyes as I tried not to shiver from the vulnerability.

"Stop using your powers darling." I felt the rush of magic halt in me, the beast cornering and contracting herself away, and true to his words, I understood exactly what I was supposed to do and act normally. "Understand?" I nodded, surprised by how easy it actually was. I just had to focus. "Wonderful then, let's take advantage of this then, shall we?"

I furrowed my brows and took a step back when I saw his smirk, pulling at the chains, grunting when they did not break away this time.

Uh-oh.

Yelling in surprise when he threw me against our bed, climbing on top of me before I could scramble up, the smirk on his face promising me something dark.

"You look wonderful when you're helpless beneath me, do you know that?" I flipped him off and tried to call my beast forward, the bitch grinning and sitting back, wanting to see how this would turn out, the later effects of his compulsion still affecting me slightly.

Bitch!

"Cassius!" I screeched and tugged at the chains, his only response having been him tearing off the robe I had on me. I shrieked in embarrassment, laughing awkwardly at his actions. "Cassius!" My voice turned into a moan at the end, his hands pulling at the threads of my dress behind my back while his lips dove into my neck.

Ooooohh. That's so good.

I heard the clinging of the chains, gasping in outrage when my hands were pulled above me and then I couldn't even pull them back, my gasp turning soft when I felt his hands wrap my legs around his torso.

He was horribly sexual.

I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy every second of it.

"Do you wish for me to remove that uncomfortable dress off of you?" He murmured right in my ear, seductively smooth. I nodded eagerly, the fog in my brain clogging my senses.

He did. Very very eagerly.

The thread gave away as I felt him rip the dress of of me, leaving me in my petticoats and corset, a low groan leaving my lips as he nibbled kisses down my jaw. But I wanted them on me. "Please. Your majesty please." I groaned in his ear as he bit down on mine.

"What do you wish for?" I muttered a curse when he said that, hitting his back meekly by the heel of my foot. He knew damn well.

"Kiss me. Please!" He chuckled before granting me what I wanted, rough and passionate as he came down upon me with so much intensity that I shuddered beneath him, my fingers clenching in empty air and my toes curling down, my thighs around him pushing his skin more into me. "Please!" I shrieked softly in his mouth, wordlessly asking for more, my mood suddenly overtly needy.