Chapter - 29

Fuck the protogenoi.

Fuck them to hell and bloody back.

Lagging through royal court work proved to be a lot more of a boring task without Cassius' presence, my mood turning sour with each passing week something I was sure the courtesans noticed as well, and I was sure that they wanted their king back just as much as I did, if not more so that he could save them from the pissed off female that was currently ruling their empire.

Yes. I may have gone a little crazy without Cassius around me.

But it had been months since I had seen him!

Bloody months!

The lunch with the protogenoi in our kingdom had gone far more smoothly than I had anticipated it to go, the reason for it having come into light at the end, the stupid fuckers having suggested that Cassius go on a long trip around the damn universe's most shady parts and seek the escaped tyrants out and rid of them once and for all.

I was pretty okay with it. Till I found out that he would be visiting the bloody universe he had created will also be somewhere he will be going and he will not be able to teleport as easily as he does nor could he do so when he was at the extremities of our universe either.

The past few months had gone by seemingly quickly since without Cassius it was far too hard to manage the empire all by myself, something that had taken my days and many sleepless nights, having kept me too busy to think and worry too much. The distraction had been no doubt appreciated.

I slipped into my chambers when I was seemingly done with the day, a peculiar book which I did not know what to make of from the odd title of it in my hand to read before I pushed into unconscious. I found out soon enough why the book was named a name so shrewd.

Gasping in my head at the lewd scenes that were penned down, I felt the beast stir from interest and arousal, my fingers dancing down my body and slipping past the under-garment, my actions something I was not even completely aware of doing till I jerked back to reality.

The warm heat felt good against my barely touching fingers, the small bundle of nerves Cassius always drove me crazy by called a clit- thanks to the very insightful book in my hand- throbbing the more I read through the pages, arousal bubbling in my body till I could not take it anymore, the idea of touching myself a bit taboo to think of in the initial moments till the tentative rubbing started to feel too good to think about whether this was wrong or not.

Biting my lip to stop a moan from leaving me, I traced the wet slit that felt as if it was the center of my being, the soft caress my fingers left on the skin drastically contrasting Cassius', the change both something I loved and hated, wishing it was him that was bringing me to- what was the word again- orgasm rather than my own lonesome self but the power and exhilaration I felt from being able to bring myself such pleasure something I immensely reveled in.

The back and forth slow action of tracing myself suddenly felt too insufficient and my fingers moved quicker, rougher as the arousal grew within, my lower limbs parting further because it felt clumsy and awkward to do it with them closed.

Parting the slippery soft skin of my lips I traced the clitoris to edge myself, the words I was reading far too pleasurable to stop reading, every line enticing and tantalizing and making me wish Cassius were here.

My breasts ached from the restraint they were in and I hurried to loosen and drop the sleeves off my arms, the cool air hitting my bare skin making me sigh in content, the orgasm coming to the brink as the scene in the book seemed to be ending as well, all of my focus suddenly drawn on the one singular part of me that was felt as if it was hot lava the more I touched, my eyes long shut in ecstasy as the words I had read repeated themselves around my mind.