Chapter Thirty

"Hello darling" he spoke slowly with a smile, soaking you in as you walked towards him. "Hi Severus" you responded softly, stopping in front of his desk placing your hands on either side of you. "What do you want to do today?" you asked, tilting your head to one side. You felt his eyes wander up your body slightly, the top couple buttons of your shirt had been undone and leaning forward exposed the black lace bra you were wearing underneath. Alongside your almost entirely taken off tie, but he didn't care about that anywhere close to your shirt. He raised an eyebrow at you chuckling slightly, "(Y/N) straighten up slightly... I can see your... well everything" your cheeks burned red as you stood straight up in embarrassment.

In truth you were just nervous, you hadn't really had that talk with him and until now anything promiscuous hadn't truly happened. This was the first time he'd pointed out some sexual about you, in all honesty, you enjoyed it. It was a thrill to be told off by him in a flustered way. You had taken note of the mischievous glint in his eyes, along with the light blush that contrasted his pale skin. Giggling slightly you sent him a wink before buttoning up your shirt a little, "Like what you see?" you joked flirtatiously only to be met with a chuckle and an eyebrow raise.

Suddenly he rose from his seat walking around the desk to you, lightly touching your waist he placed a hand on your cheek before pulling you into a passionate kiss. It lasted only a couple of moments but it felt like forever, your heartbeat quickened as if it was the first time you'd done this with him. You felt his other hand move down only to move to the other side of your waist, but before you could wrap your arms around his neck he spun you around to face the desk. You let out a squeak as he gently bent you over it, a breathy chuckle left him as he pushed himself into you bending down to you. "Is this what you wanted my dear?" his breath was merely a husky whisper as he moved your hair out of your face, lightly kissing your cheek before pulling you back up into his arms.

Your heart was racing at the experience you'd just had, spinning around you pressed yourself close to his chest in an attempt to hide your red face. You could feel the heat emitting from your skin as he played lightly with your (H/C) locks. Soon enough, you looked up to meet his obsidian gaze, a small smirk laying upon his lips as he brought his hand up to lightly stroke your blushing cheek. "You're so cute when you're flustered (Y/N)" he teased with a raised eyebrow, pouting you looked away from him only to gain a chuckle from the man. You huffed before letting out a small giggle, 'god I love him' you thought happily to yourself. You were so glad he was yours, only yours.