Chapter Thirty Seven

"You're early" Severus smiled slightly as he walked over, charming the door quickly before wrapping his arms around your waist. Wrapping your arms around your neck, you smiled fondly at the black-haired man, "I just couldn't resist any longer without you" you flirted, a small squeak left you as you felt yourself being lifted into the air. Wrapping your legs around his waist, you let a giggle slip out, his arms gently supporting you. He was always stronger than he looked. You felt your heart skip a beat as he rested his head against yours, without skipping one yourself, you leaned in placing a soft kiss on his chapped lips.

Your heart pounded against your chest as the two of you continued to kiss, slowly it ended up becoming a passionate make-up session. Severus had ended up sitting you down on a desk, one of his hands on your cheek, while the other supported him. Your hands were tangled in his black locks, legs still wrapped around his waist as you tried to keep him as close as possible to you. A few minutes passed before he pulled away, a strand of saliva still connecting your mouths, causing him to chuckle slightly. His laugh made you smile even wider than you were earlier, you could swear you looked like the Cheshire cat.

Pulling away from the position Snape walked towards his desk, sitting down to attend to some papers he was filing. Pouting, you walked over to him only to sit yourself in his lap. "Honey, I need to finish this, then I can give you attention okay? Can you go sort the books out over there?" letting out a frustrated sigh you nodded in understanding, you weren't used to being so needy but lately you had been daydreaming about him more and more. The thought of you being apart always seemed to upset you now, you used to be able to deal with it a lot easier. But lately, it was starting to eat you from the inside out, you simply wanted to share a bed at night, be sure that you would see him at least once every day.

As you worked through the books he'd asked you to, you thought about your sudden need to be close to him constantly. 'Maybe it's because Hailey sees Remus so often' you pondered, you did feel quite jealous about the fact they saw each other every day without fail. You had noticed them in the halls talking quite often about something, they weren't being very inconspicuous at all like you and Severus were. You ended up putting it down to just wanting to spend more time with him, after all, it was quite normal to want to spend time with someone you had been dating for a long time. Abruptly, you stopped working through the books as you came to a sudden realisation, 'Shit. I have to go to Hogsmeade with Draco tomorrow', you had barely spoken to him since he proposed the hangout, you started to regret your decision as you realised you couldn't sleep in Severus' arms tonight.