Chapter 4.

In Dubai .

Amar and sid reached the party hall.

Amar: Sid I am telling u again...don't go anywhere without the guards as my rivals also will be present there....

Sid: what....but what are they doing here....

Amar: this party is held by a common friend of mine and the rivals too....so they will also be here....

Sid: ok dad I will be carefull....

Amar: hmm. Don't worry I will be with u and yeah don't forget to enjoy na ...

Sid: how  in this world I will forget to enjoy dad....

Amar: ok ok come....

Then they went inside and as amar said there was their rivals also...everyone's eyes was on amar and sid only. Amar introduced Sid to his friend and sent him to enjoy himself along with body guards.

Sid also didn't gave any tantrums and he allowed them to follow him wherever he goes. He enjoyed very well in the party and there was lots of games and fun. Sid tried each and every games and atlast he came to one table.

Man: welcome sir....

Sid: thank u ...and what is this ....

Man: it's a lottery ticket sir...

Sid: ohhh ok...but what it means I don't know anything about it....

Man: u have to choose a number from this list sir and I will give the ticket with that number which will have the lottery to certain gifts....

Sid: ohh sounds interesting...but what sort of gifts it will contain ...

Man: anything sir starting from a small pen to flight ticket for vacation trips for various countries....

Sid:( in excitement) really.....can u tell which countries and all there on the list....

Man: sure sir wait a minute.....then he took a paper and started reading it....

Sid: quickly say....

Man: yeah sir here u go....so the countries are France,

Sid: I have already visited there....

Man: Paris

Sid: went 2 times

Man: Maldives...

Sid: not interested...

Man: Sydney...

Sid: spent my last vacation there only....don't u guys have any interesting country on the list...

Man: last but not the least India.

Sid:(eyes widened) really....if I got to win the lottery for india I can go there na....

Man: surely sir u can....

Sid: yayyy that's so nice....give me one ticket....

Man: ok sir select a number....

Sid: ummmm.....139.....

Man: ok sir here u go....any specific reason for this number sir.....

Sid: yeah it's my birthday september 13th....

Man: ohh kk sir....thank u for participating....

Sid: yeah welcome....I hope I will get a better gift....( In mind) please god I want india's flight ticket pleaseee......

Sid left after taking the lottery ticket from him. Then that man went from there silently before anyone could notice and called someone.

Sm1: yes....

Man: plan successfull...

Sm1: good....he got the right ticket right....

Man: yes abhi....I gave him the lottery ticket which is having the flight ticket to India for vacation....but really his body guards are always with him....if not me the other guy will surely get caught

Abhi: very good Bantu....that's why I personally sent u....now let him come here....

Bantu: but when he have to come to India....

Abhi: not so soon Bantu....let's wait for 5 to 6 months because he should not get doubt on it....he should forget about the ticket he bought and suddenly he should get the message of flight ticket to India. Then only he will immediately come here in enthusiasm....

Bantu: u are right...let's wait.....

Abhi: yeah....u get away from there soon.....

Then they hung up the call. Bantu was disturbed on something as sid said his birthday as September 13th. On the other hand Abhi was smirking evily on his victory of the 1st plan.

He went to his dad sat behind him holding his hands.

Abhi: dont worry dad....my plan has started to work.....that Amar will surely regret killing my mom and his son is gonna pay for his father's sins.....

He said and kissed his father's head and went away.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What is Abhi gonna do......