Chapter 30

After 6 months.

In these six months everything changed. Sid started to go to his new college. Manish has given all the property in Dubai to a wellfare trust and taking care of the business. Abhi's main mission was to make sid forgive him. He is somewhat successfull it and even sid started to talk with Abhi casually. But still now he is not calling him bhai or dada as suggested by vaishu. But Abhi was happy that he is getting his brother back to him.

Sid got friends in his college as well as he got along with Avu. Even now they are fighting like before but not for silly things. Both of them have started to fall for eachother. But haven't realized till now. Avu and vaishu is doing their best to make Sidshek together.

As sid is a charming one he made friends with most of the students with the college. They also liked him so much and also he have a good relationship with seniors also. His one of the favourite senior is Nikhil( random name). He was vaishu's classmate. He was not at all a good guy as he looks and talks. He has a secret identity which will be revealed soon.

Vaishu knows about his bad deeds and always tells sid to stay away from him and his gang. But sid being sid...he always get along with him and also he call him bhai. In these things what made vaishu to confused was why is Nikhil being good with Sid when he don't even talk with other juniors..

One fine day.

The trio was in college. Abhi and Bantu came to pick them up. In the parking they were waiting for them. Avu and vaishu came.

Abhi: where is Sid....

Vaishu: he will come Abhi...just 5 minutes.....she said not to make him upset that sid is with nikhil.

Abhi: but Avni is here....it means his classes also finished na...then what's he doing....he asked being tensed.

Avni: haa our classes finished he will be with his so called bhaiya......vaishu tried to stop but failed and smacked her forehead.

Abhi: what.....

Vaishu: it's nothing Abhi....he will be with nikhil. He is my classmate. I think he is asking for some notes ..

Bantu: what's the need to ask him about notes when vaishu is here....

Avni: yeah because he is his fav senior bhaiya....

Abhi felt jealous hearing fav senior. They were just waiting for him. The every second was like an hour for Abhi.

Abhi: vaishu...call him...it's getting late....

Vaishu: haa wait....she took her phone to call him but stopped hearing the laughing sound of sid and nikhil.

Avu: here he is....

Abhi saw sid. He was laughing like no tomorrow. He saw how sid is comfortable with him. How he is laughing and side hugging him. Above all that nikhil was wrapping his hand around sid's shoulder like saying he is his brother. Abhi couldnt see that. His eyes became teary and he just went to the car and sat inside. Vaishu sensed he is jealous and upset.

Sid: what happened to him...he asked vaishu.

Vaishu: nothing he is just not well. Come lets go home....nikhil will u take ur hand now and let him come with us....

Sid: di....actually nikhil bhai said he will drop me today....

Abhi punched on the sound horn hearing nikhil bhai from his mouth.

Vaishu: sid...how many times I have told u....we are not allowed to roam free like others without bodyguard. Now come lets go....she said and dragged him away from nikhil.

Nikhil: it's ok sid...I think ur family is not interested in sending u with me....

Sid: no bhai...nothing is like that....u are also like a family to me....he said hugging him again. He also hugged him back but what he did was only noticed by Abhi. Yes he smirked at Abhi while hugging Sid. Abhi got jealous and at the same time confused why he is  smirking at Abhi. His mafia mind alerted him something's wrong but his jealous took over that.

Sid: ok bhai I will get dads permission and will come with u ok....

Nikhil: ok....I wish that day comes soon.....he said looking at Abhi. Abhi was just glaring at him and again he punched on sound horn.

Avu: hey idiot see bhai is calling us na....come lets go....she said pushed him inside the car.

Sid: bye bhaiya....see u tomorrow....

Then they went home. Abhi was fuming in anger and jealous. He was silent throughout the ride. Vaishu and Bantu knows that what he is going through. But sid and avu was fighting over silly things like always. After reaching home Abhi just ran to his room even without speaking with manish.

Sid mindvoice: what happened to him suddenly....he didn't even talked with papa....throught out the ride also he was silent. Actually he was the one who always blabbering something and making me to speak with him..but today....something's wrong....I should find it out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Ok how was the intro of new character.Will he be a postive one or negative one.....guess here...

And actually I was not in an idea of this new character but richa1512 and ShipraChoudhary2 asked for possessive scenes of Abhi. So this chapter is dedicated for them. Ok now let's see if this new character will help Sidshek to come closer or to increase the gap between them