Chapter 15

Surprise.......3rd update of the day.....
Thank u soo much for 2k reads guys in just one week....I started this book on Monday and today it reached 2k reads ...I am so happy and thank u ....

And now....after this book I am thinking of starting a Horror book with sidneet. What j want to know is whom h guys want to be portrayed as ghost. Tell me someone because the ghost character will be having important role in sid's life as like Avneet will have. So suggest someone here ...and yeah here is chapter enjoy.....

After 2 days....

Manish was discharged from the hospital and abhi was with all the time and he didn't came home. Sid was somewhat ok and all his wounds were started healing. But he was still scared of the surroundings and wanted to go back to his dad.

Manish and abhi came home.

Manish: where is he Abhi....I want to see him...

Abhi: he will be in his room papa...u go 1st...I will come after keeping these files in ur room...

Manish: ok....he went to Sid's room and opened the door..he saw sid sitting on the ground leaning on the bed and his eyes closed.
Manish saw him and remembered his wife...he was a exact Xerox copy of his mother....because of the door opening sound Sid opened his eyes and saw Manish standing on the door. He got up  and looked at him in confuse and he remembered manish.

Sid: u..uncle are u ok now.....u was not-- but he stopped when he saw Abhi coming into the room. He got scared and took a step back looking at Abhi.

Abhi: papa....here is he is....he said smiling with love but it scared Sid more.

Sid: sir please....let me go...please...

Manish was just looking at sid without even blinking his eyes. He saw his eyes which was showing pure fear and innocence. His face which resembles Abhi and also his mom. He looked at his lips on which the wound was still there but healed. He also looked at the scars on his forehead,hands and especially the burnt scar.

Manish suddenly went to sid and hugged which purely shocked Sid but for his own surprise he also hugged him back.

Sid: unc....sorry sir...are u ok now ..u were sick that day....

Abhi: why are u still calling us sir sid...call me bhai....

Sid looked at him and shook his head in a no. Manish took his hand and saw the burnt scar and turned to Abhi...Abhi just looked down in guilt...

Abhi: I am sorry papa....

Manish: it's ok Abhi....but u did something so easily that I couldn't do in one whole year...u got Sid here so easily I was trying it the whole one year before I was attacked....

Sid got shocked hearing this. He quickly backed off from Manish.

Manish: beta don't be afraid....

Sid: I thought u will help me...but no u are his father right....how I expect that from u....

Abhi: sid please....just listen to me and papa once....

Sid: no....u are with ur papa right...then let me go to my dad.....what the hell u guys want from me.....he shouted atlast gathering all the courage even if he was still scared.

Abhi: amar is not ur father siddharth.....ur father is him....he said pointing towards Manish and

Abhi: and I am ur brother....

Sid: what ....

Abhi: yes...ur my brother....

Sid: no...no...u..u are just lying....I won't believe u....just let me go from here....he tried to go out of the room but Abhi stopped him.

Abhi:  please Sid....just listen to us once....u will come to know the truth.... 

Sid: I don't want to know any truth I just want to go to my dad...leave me....he said struggling in abhi's grip...

Abhi: SHUT UP SIDDHARTH AND LISTEN TO US ... he shouted pushing him on the bed.

Sid got scared of Abhi again and he started to cry which made Manish to come out of his thoughts....

Manish: Abhi...stop shouting....u are scaring him see ....

Abhi saw sid crying and went near him. Sid leaned back in fear. Abhi knelt down before on the ground just looking straight into his eyes and held his hands gently....

Abhi: listen sid ...don't be scared of me....I am ur brother...I know I tortured u before and made u suffer a lot....for that I don't deserve forgiveness but what I am saying now is true....

He is our papa....and our mom was killed on the day u was born and she was killed by none other than amar whom u thinking as ur dad ...

Sid was just looking at him with teary eyes...after hearing the last line he shook his head in negative...

Sid: no no...u are lying ...dad will not do anything like that....he is not a killer u are lying ....leave me.....he said and jerked abhi's hands..

Abhi: ok u will not beleive me ....u will beleive if i give u proof na....wait....BANTU......he shouted....

In a minute or two Bantu came inside with the DNA test report in his hands.

Abhi: read this u will get the proof....give him Bantu.

Sid got the file and read it. He was shocked at first. He then looked at Manish and abhi with teary eyes.....

Sid:............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. 

Guess what will sid do.....