Chapter 3

In India.

Abhi: how's is dad....he is fine na....

Doc: sorry Abhi....he went in coma....

Abhi: what....

Doc: yes we tried our best to get him back....but he didn't respond to us....he went in coma....

Abhi: when he will get his concious....

Doc: we don't know...it may take time...may be one day,one week,one month or one year....we can't predict it....

Abhi: no...he will come back to me....he has to come....I can't lose my hope...continue ur treatment....TILL.HE.OPENS.HIS.EYES.....

Doc: ok Abhi...we will see to it....

After that Abhi and Bantu went back home.

Abhi: Bantu....I want each and every detail of that Amar malhothra....

Bantu: ok Abhi....I will work on it....u will get it in the evening....

Abhi: ok.....Amar malhothra....I am not gonna spare u.....get ready to die....

Bantu: don't worry Abhi....papa will be ok...and that Amar will surely pay for it.....

Abhi: hmm....he just drowned in his thoughts. He was just fuming in anger to get revenge for his mother and her unborn child's death. But in between these he totally forgot that his dad was about to say something before closing his eyes.....

In the evening....

Bantu: Abhi....I got every information about that Amar....

Abhi: go ahead....

Bantu: soo as papa said he was his best friend. He was with ur papa just for the money. And after killing mom he somehow escaped to Dubai. Now he is a famous businessman there and he is one of the richest men there....I think it will be tough to touch him there....

Abhi: what about his family....

Bantu: nothing much....has a son...he is 17 years old and here is his picture.

And yeah we can use him as a bait to get amar as he is Amar's only son and he lovs him very much

And yeah we can use him as a bait to get amar as he is Amar's only son and he lovs him very much. And I got to know that he never allows his son out of their house without body guards as he have so many rivals there too.

He doesnt want to happen anything to his son. And also that guy is a travel freak....I really can't beleive that he has gone for nearly 18 to 19 countries in just last few years as trip....but amar never allowed him to come to India even that guy wants to visit India once.

Abhi: mmmm....seems interesting ...what's his name....

Bantu: his name is Siddharth malhothra.

Abhi: ok done...do as I say....I want him by hook or crook.....he said in a revengefull tone....

Bantu: ok what's the plan....

Abhi:............................

After a week.

In Dubai .

Sid was getting ready in his room when amar came there...

Amar: sid are u ready....

Sid: haa dad...I am ready....how I am looking....

Amar: my son is always a handsome hunk

Sid: thank u thank u....he said bowing in front of him.

Amar: ok ok come lets go...it's getting late....and promise me one thing....u will not do any mischievous things there and also should not sneak out from the guards.....

Sid: ok ok I will not....he said sighing in frustration.

Amar: then let's go...

Then they went to the car and drove off to the destination...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.