Chapter 29

Avu: bhai I will suggest something....these chocolates and expensive gifts will not make both of u to come together....give him a gift which will be soo close to both of ur heart...which make u two come closer...just think about it and give him bhai....

Abhi: yeah Avni...what u are saying is right....I will think about it...better I will ask Bantu also....he will give good idea....

Avu: mm bhai...ok come lets go inside....

Then they too left....

The next morning Sid woke up from his sleep and was shocked to see the scene before him. He saw.

 He saw

He saw three photo frames in front of him

He saw three photo frames in front of him. Abhi Manish and Bantu was standing beside the photo frames. Sid looked at manish with teary eyes.

Sid: papa....this....

Manish: the one who u longed to see always sid....

Sid slowly came near the pictures. He carresed Sandhya's pic slowly. Tears were rolling down continuously.

Manish: this is ur mumma sid...Sandhya....see u have her eyes...both are same same...

Sid smiled at him and and hugged the 1st picture.

Sid: I love u mumma....and I miss u....

Manish: see this pic....he showed the 3rd pic...

Manish: this is ur mumma and this is u....he said pointing towards Sandhya's womb.

Sid: really....he asked with widened eyes.

Manish: yes....this was the last pic I took her. But after that many unwanted terrible things happened...I never showed this pic to Abhi..as he will come to know that his baby bro/ sis has also died on his birthday. But see the fate....even god took Sandhya from us he gave u back to us as the biggest birthday gift for Abhi....he said and hugged Abhi.

Sid just smiled at them. He also wanted to join but something was not allowing him. Vaishu and avu came there. Both saw Sandhya's picture.

Vaishu: nice gift Abhi....

Avu: haa bhaiya...this the best gift one could give....

Sid mindvoice: why is she always calls him bhaiya....he thrown daggers at her through his eyes.

Bantu: ok ok...now sid get ready and come down for breakfast ok....come guys lets go....they all left Sid with Sandhya's pictures. He put the one in which sid was in her womb on the side table.

Sid: I want to see ur face for the first time and for the last time in a day mumma....so I am keeping this here....he took another one and went near his cupboard.

Sid: this pic will suit here....he said and hung the picture on the wall near his cupboard.

Sid: and the last one here....he said and hung the picture on the wall which was opposite to his bed.

He looked at all the three pictures and.

Sid: I love u soooo much mumma....and I miss u.....he said looking at all the pictures and gave a satisfied look and went to washroom to get ready.

After that everyone had their breakfast and went to their respective works. Sid was so bored and was just roaming around the mansion.

The next Monday he joined the college. The trio is in the same college. Sid Avu and vaishu went to the college and soon Sid got along with the new friends and thus his life started newly....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Even his new life started successfully...is his life complete...no na...still there is gap between the brothers....so guys I am gonna make the story to take a leap of 6 months in next chapter. Any guesses what will happen after 6 months.....