Chapter 24

Sid filled the application letter for the new college which he selected. After filling the application letter he went down and saw someone and got shocked....

Sid: VAISHU DIDI.......he shouted and ran downstairs and hugged her tightly.

he shouted and ran downstairs and hugged her tightly

Vaishnavi rao.

Girl friend of Abhishek. Was in new york these days. But knows sid before itself.

Vaishu: Sid......she also hugged her back.

Sid: how are u di....it's been long time we met....

Vaishu: haa Sid....it's been nearly 2 years....I really didn't thought I will meet u here....but what are u doing here....wait a minute....Abhi...is he the one whom u told me about....she asked Abhi who was standing behind her. Abhi just nodded in yes.

Abhi: u know him before itself.....

Vaishu: haa i know him...he was my baby bro....

Sid: what...I was ur baby bro....then not now....he asked with a cute pout.

Vaishu: areyy I didn't meant like that....

Abhi: but vaishu how do u know him...

Vaishu: duffer do u forgot I was in Dubai for 2 years na....he was my school junior. I have told u about him...

Abhi: ohh yeah ur fav junior...but u never showed me his pic....

Vaishu: yeah....

Sid: but di...how come u are here...

Manish: that I will tell u Sid....she is going to be ur would be bhabhi.....he said making vaishu to blush.

Sid: what...really....he asked to vaishu when she just nodded in yes.
Vaishu went to Manish and took blessings from him and hugged him.

Sid: that's great....thank u god for giving back my didu to me.....he said looking up but suddenly his expressions changed

Sid: didi....please don't tell me that nakchadi is also here with u....

'HOW DARE U TO CALL ME NAKCHADI....U BANDHAR.....' a voice came from the door making Sid to hide behind vaishu.

' a voice came from the door making Sid to hide behind vaishu

Avneet kaur as Avneet rao.

Younger sister of vaishnavi. Sid's classmate in Dubai. But they are like Tom and Jerry always fighting. Not even a single day has been finished without fight between them.

Sid: omg....papa....save me from this girl.....he said and went to Manish and hide behind him.

Avu: u bandhar....how dare u haa...how dare u...I will kill u today .....

Vaishu: ohhh god avu....please calm down....did u came here for killing him....

Avu: but di...how can he call me like that.....

Sid: u too called me bandhar.....he said peeking from manish's back.

Avu: you.....

Vaishu: ok ok...now leave him...do u even noticed that uncle and abhi are also here....

Then only she noticed them. She smiled at them sheepishly and went to Manish and took blessings and went to Abhi and hugged him tightly....

Avu: I really missed u Abhi bhaiya....she hugging him more tightly...

Abhi: I too missed u a lot Avni....he said hugging back.

Sid mindvoice: why this nakchadi is calling him bhaiya...the jealousy was evident in his eyes...

Avu: mmm...bhaiya don't tell me this bandhar is ur brother......

Sid: why....he asked sternly...

Avu: how can this cute,handsome, calm and loving soul can have a bandhar like  u as a brother.....she said pulling abhi's cheeks...

Sid: why can't he....it's same as like how my cute vaishu didi have u as sister...like that only he have me.....

Everyone in the room got shocked on the statement of sid. Abhi was on cloud nine. He really couldn't express his happiness that sid said him as his brother.

Sid realised what he said and became silent. Bantu tried to change the topic and to break the silence.

Bantu: ok ok girls....now go and get fresh and after that we will talk....

Girl: ok....

Avu: I will see u after wards....

Sid just poked his tongue out. After the girls went from there.

Sid: papa....my application letter for college is ready. Will u come with me.

Manish: no baccha I have some work regarding the business in Dubai. Abhi will come with u...

Sid: what....

Manish: please na...me and Bantu are going for the meeting...Abhi will take u....

Sid: ok...

Abhi got happy and went with him. But both of them don't know something is waiting for them on the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.