Chapter 7.

Guys please don't kill me for this chapter and also for next two chapters...because Abhi is going to behave really harsh with Sid in this and next 2 chapters. For Abhi Sid is just a son of a betrayer who is going to pay for his father's sins...please don't take it serious....

Sid landed in Mumbai and came out of the airport and took a taxi. Bantu also came out following him. He signed one of his men to follow Sid.

Bantu: just follow him wherever he goes...but don't get caught....he should not know that he is been watched.

Man: ok sir....he left taking his bike following the taxi. And Bantu went home.

Bantu: he is here Abhi ...in India....

Abhi: I am excited Bantu....

Bantu: ok what's next....

Abhi: hmm let him get settled....then we will do our work....

Bantu: hmm but we have to do the work before his dad gets to know that he is here....

Abhi: u are right....just follow his actions....evening we can take our next step...

Bantu: ok....

Abhi: siddharth malhothra....get ready to face the wrath of Abhishek nigam.....

With Sid.

He went to a hotel and checked in.

Sid: hmmm...finally I am here in India...by now dad's guards would have found that I am not there....surely it will take time for them to find out I  am here....dad will be really angry...it's ok...before that I am gonna enjoy here....

But I can't use any of cards  because dad will get to know about me being here....how much cash i am having..... 7500 AED.....ummm it means nearly 1.5 lakhs of Indian currency ...I can enjoy a whole week with this money....then it's no problem all I should do is convert this into indian money in any of the local banks ...

Ok siddharth let's take some rest and we shall go out....I am gonna be a free bird without any body guards.....I am excited ...

After that he slept for sometime and in the evening he got ready and went out without knowing what's going to happen next ......

In Dubai.

Amar: what the hell u guys are saying he is not with u....

Guard: sir....we don't know....he came with us only...but they are saying there is no ticket booked in the name of siddharth in the business class....

Amar: what.....I don't know what u guys will do...I want my son before me before tomorrow night ....search him....

Guard: ok sir....

Amar went to his study room and started to think something....

Amar: where he will be....did someone trapped him....is he in danger ...no no...it should not be true....I want him....I want him by any means.....

In India.

Sid came out making a plan of visiting some places and he took a taxi and said his destination. He was looking around the city and also he was having an eye on the road as of its going on the right track or not. He was having the map to his destination in his phone and it was showing the route.

But after sometime he noticed that  the taxi was going on in a wrong direction.

Sid: uncle where are u going...u are going on in a wrong way.......

Driver: ......

Sid: hello are u listening to me or not....it's wrong way.......

Driver: will u shut up now or not....I am going on my correct way...

Sid: ur way ...what the.....hey stop the car ...I said stop the car....he shouted.

The driver stopped the car with a jerk. Sid tried to come out but he was pushed inside the car again harshly and someone entered the car and it started to move again.

Sid: hey who are u....stop the car...why u came inside....

Man: ohh baby....u thought the  car stopped for u no....it stopped for me to get in....

Sid: wh..who are u...I have heard u before....

Man: hmmm...u remember my voice.....he said and took off the mask from his face....

Sid: u....u are that lottery man right....what are u doing here....

(Yes it was Bantu)

Bantu: u still didn't get it....

Sid realised now only that it's all a trap....

Sid: what do u want....stop the car...I want to goo...he tried to open the car door and Bantu pushed against the seat slapped him hardly.

Sid: leave me....I want to go....HELP...he started shouting for help.

Bantu: will u now shut up or u want me to use this ...he asked showing the gun.

Sid gulped and became silent. He was cursing himself for not listening to his dad. The car entered into a big mansion.

After they stopped Bantu pulled sid out of the car and dragged him inside the house while he was struggling hard. He locked him in one of the room and went to Abhi to inform.

Bantu: mission completed Abhi....

Abhi: good....now go and keep an eye on his dad's actions....he should not know that his son is here for next 3 days for atleast...

Bantu: ok but...what are u going to do with him...our motive is to make amar to come here only na....let's make him talk with his dad today itself....

Abhi: no I have some other plans....u go now....I will take care of it...

Bantu: umm okk.....he went away from there but he was having some thoughts that abhi is gonna do something wrong with Sid. Don't know why Bantu was having a different feeling with Sid but he shrugged it off and went to his work...

Abhi went to the room in which sid is locked.....

Sid was sitting on the corner of the room hugging his knees as he couldn't understand what's happening...

Abhi came and stood infront of him.
Sid slowly got up and looked and abhi who was looking so furious which made him to scare to the core. But he gathered his courage and spoke to the furious Abhi who is standing before him.

Sid: wh...who a.are u....

Abhi: (smirking) u don't know me....but I know u from head to toe siddharth malhothra....

Sid: (shocked) what do u want....let me go....

Abhi: not so soon...

Sid pushed abhi away and tried to run. He ran to door and tried to open it but his bad luck it was locked. Abhi grabbed his hair in his fist and pushed him  on the ground with a loud thud which made him hurt his knees and elbows....

Abhi: don't even think of running away from me.....he warned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

I hope u guys will not kill me for this harsh behaviour of abhi and sid's suffering....but please don't curse me guys....because this will continue in next two chapters....so please bare this...but after that u will witness abhi's love....

So now do u guys really ready to witness sid's sufferings in the next chapter today itself or shall I post it tomorrow.....please do tell me....