Chapter 36

Vaishu entered the room and was shocked to see the scene. The nurse and a duty doctor was battling with Sid to calm him down. They were trying to sedate him again. Vaishu entered the room correctly when the doctor was about to inject him.

Vaishu: doctor stop....what the hell are u doing.

Sid: di...tell them to let me go....I want to go to Dada...

Vaishu came near and freed him from their grip and without wasting a second he hugged her tightly and started crying.

Sid: di...please please take me from here....they are injecting me with something....I don't want it...I don't want to sleep...please di I want to see Dada....please....he was shivering again. Vaishu consoled him again and he became somewhat normal. But he was not ready to break the hug as he was scared right now.

Vaishu: doc...no need to sedate him now....

Doc: but mam....he is really weak...and also he have donated blood...he needs rest and also he didn't ate anything which we gave him. So only I decided to sedate him and give him some vitamin supplements through iv....

Sid looked at with teary eyes and shooked his head in a no.

Sid: di...bhai...how is he...they are not allowing me to go out ....

Vaishu broke the hug.

Vaishu: doc u go...I will take care of him and I will make him eat. I will call u if I want something

Doc: ok mam....then he left.

Vaishu: sid...Abhi is fine....he is concious and I came here only after talking to him. Now u eat this bread and drink this juice I will take u to Abhi.

Sid: he is alright na....

Vaishu: he is perfectly fine...now eat......she said giving 2 slices of bread to him. He ate it silently as he really needs some thing to regain his strength. After eating she gave him the juice.

Sid: di I will drink this while going there please....I can't wait more....

Vaishu: ok come lets go....she said made him stand and helped him to walk and they reached abhi's room.

They went inside. Sid and Abhi was just looking at each other. Both of them didnt had the courage to speak to each other.

Bantu: why so late vaishu....

Vaishu: ohh...there was such a mess scene going on when I went there....

Manish: why what happened....

She explained what happened there. Till now both Sidshek was silent and looking at each other....

Avu: are u guys planning to stare each other throughout the night.....I think bhaiya haven't had a this much long eye lock even with Vaishu di....everyone started laughing on her words.

Sid: why are u calling him as bhaiya always....

Avu: hello jello baby ...he is a brother to me also...I will call him bhaiya....if u want keep a nick name for ur brother....

Vaishu: sid....I gave u a name right call him Dada....and don't let others to call like that.....

Avu: why ...I will call him Dada....I like it....

Sid: no he is my brother u should not call him Dada....

Avu: I will call him....

Abhi: chote she is just teasing u....leave it na....

Sid: no Dada...she should not call u like that....

Avu: I will....

Sid: nakchadi I will kill u....