Chapter 28

Sid just smiled at her and layed silently when she continued....

Vaishu: and one more thing sid....

Sid: what di...

Vaishu: he loves you soo much sid....I know what he did with u was not forgivable....but u can try to forget na....just give him one chance....

Sid was just looking at her face.

Vaishu: I have seen him from childhood sid....even Avni was his like his sister....he always longed for a sibling....Avni tried her best to make him not to feel alone...but everytime she just failed...but he never failed as a elder brother for her....in everything from showing love to protect her from others he always proved to be the best brother....

And I know he loves u the same even more than he loves Avni....just give him a chance sid...please for me....

Sid: di....I know he is my brother..i know he is my blood...but the day I met him and the circumstances were not good na....everytime I see him the only thing comes to my eyes is how he showed his anger and how he vent his frustration on me...I know he doesn't know who I am that time....but I really couldn't forget those things di....I need time di...I am not a robot right...just to press a button and forget everything... Everytime I made myself to call him bhai but I can't....u know he gave me this scar for calling him bhai....he showed the burnt scar to her.

Vaishu: I know sid...ok let me give u a solution to this....don't call him bhai...call him...um.....haa DADA....

Sid: but why...

Vaishu: nothing just like that....it sounds good na...u don't have to call him bhai and u will not feel scared and also he will not feel guilty....

Sid: I will try di....I promise u...I will try to forget those things and will patch up with him...but please give me time....please....his eyes were teary now...

Vaishu: I understand u Sid....don't worry take ur time na...but please don't make him wait long...because now itself he is dieing in guilt for what he did to u...if u take more time he will make himself suffer in guilt....I hope u understand ...

Sid: haa di...he said.

Vaishu: ok...come, let's go inside it's really cold out here....

Then they both left to their rooms.

On the other side Abhi was just walking in the garden seeing the starts.

Abhi: mumma....i hope u will be seeing me from the sky daily....but mumma I am angry on u...why didnt u even gave me a single hint that my baby bro is alive in these years....if u have made me to realize it before means I wouldn't have made him suffer like this...

It's ok mumma...he is here now na...I will take care of him and protect him from everything....but please mumma make him forgive me soon na...I am really missing him...I also want him to hug him like papa and Bantu does....please mumma I am ur most lovable son na....so please grant my wish....

' Ur wish is granted my son....'....a voice came from his behind. He turned to see...

Abhi: Avni ...

Avu: haa its me....ur wish is granted....what u want will be given to u soon.....I am guarantee for that....she said actioning like blessing him.

Abhi just smiled at her cuteness.

Abhi: u are still a child Avni...

Avu: haa bhai I am just 17 na....

Abhi: ha ha right ..ok what are u doing here....where is vaishu...

Avu: ohh she...she is with her brother....I don't want to disturb them...so only I came to my brother....she said side hugging him.

Abhi: where are they...

Avu: at poolside...

Abhi: ohh kk...

Avu: bhai....

Abhi: hmm...

Avu: don't worry bhai....he will soon accept u and he will become the most lovable and at the same time most irritating brother for u....

Abhi: I hope that will happen soon...first of all I want is he shouldn't be scared of me...

Avu: bhai I have seen him from school....he also have longed for a sibling love and also he didn't even knew who was his mother that time....the other students used to bully him...that's the time di became his saviour...u know she always used to protect him from them...he also became soo close to di...but he used to irritate me a lot...but I also liked his company a lot....but when we shifted to new york we lost his contact.

Di will always says what he will do if he comes to know about our identity and we shifted from there not even without informing...but u itself seen na how he came and jumped on her like a monkey....so only I call him bandhar.....it suits him na....she laughed saying this. Abhi also laughed a little....

Avu: bhai I will suggest something....these chocolates and expensive gifts will not make both of u to come together....give him a gift which will be soo close to both of ur heart...which make u two come closer...just think about it and give him bhai....

Abhi: yeah Avni...what u are saying is right....I will think about it...better I will ask Bantu also....he will give good idea....

Avu: mm bhai...ok come lets go inside....

Then they too left....

The next morning Sid woke up from his sleep and was shocked to see the scene before him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What he would have seen....