Chapter 18

After Amar left, Abhi and Manish went to see Sid. Sid was sitting on the corner of the room hugging his knees and crying.

Sid: why are they torturing me like this....I want to go....today he slapped me....he was good with me na from last 3 days....but today he slapped and locked me here....he was the one who said to let me roam free....I hate them....I totally hate them....dad...please take me from here...

Abhi and Manish entered the room and saw sid sitting in the corner and crying. Seeing him crying and the fingerprints on his cheek Manish was really guilt that he slapped his son....he was not a father who is so strict on their son....till now he hasn't even scolded Abhi even if he do anything wrong....but today he has slapped his younger one whom he wanted to pamper and show love.

Seeing them coming inside Sid got up wiping his tears. He was really angry on them and now he was in a state to do anything to get out from there....

Manish: sid....I am sorry....

Sid: what the hell u want...let me go from here....he said coming towards them.

Manish: I am sorry beta i slapped  u ....please forgive papa....

Sid: no u are not my father ....he is my father....where is he....did u killed him or what....

Abhi: no.....not yet...but I will surely kill him for separating us....

Sid looked at him terrified.

Sid: please...he is innocent ...he is not like u think....please let me go.....

Manish: sid....mera baccha please listen to us....

Sid: I AM NOT UR SON.....he shouted...

Sid: can't u understand what I am saying I am not ur son....now I am going to go from here to my dad....

He said and pushed abhi away ran towards the door...but Abhi stopped him...

Abhi: sid please listen to us amd believe....he is not ur father....he is our papa....he said pointing towards Manish.

Sid: no u are lying....now leave me I want to go....he said trying to get free from abhi's grip. Abhi looked at Manish with teary eyes

Abhi: papa what to do now....he is going out of control....

Manish: we don't have any other choice Abhi...make him lay on the bed I will come....

Abhi: ok papa....he then pushed Sid on the bed and made him forcefully lay down. Manish came after 2 minutes with rohan.

Manish: both of u make him stay still.....they both nodded and held sid to stay still when Manish injected him to sleep. Sid slowly became unconcious and lied down silently....

Abhi: papa....what are we going to do to make him realize that we are his family....

Manish: don't worry Abhi....he will surely realize....rohan u can go...and try to get to know what's that amar is planning to do....

Roh: ok sir.....he left.

Manish and abhi sat on the sides of sid. Manish took sid's hand in his and kissed him on the forehead. Abhi wiped the tears on Sid's face...

Abhi: please Sid....please try to understand us....

Manish: I am sorry Sid....I never wanted to hurt u like this....I am really sorry....he said kissing his hand while crying...

Abhi: papa don't cry...he will surely understand us one day....

Manish: he is a exact xerox copy of ur mom Abhi ...he has her eyes.... He said smiling at sid.

Abhi: haa papa....I too noticed that....and also he has my resemblance too....

Manish: yes abhi....ok let him sleep Abhi....everything will be fine soon...come lets go....

After that both left from there when sid was sleeping because of the sedatives.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.