Chapter 11

The file slipped from his hands and fell down near Sid showing the result of the report that both the DNA is matching 94.8 percent....

Abhi: Bantu....no...he whispered again crying more....

Bantu:please understand Abhi....it's the truth...

Abhi knelt down slowly in front of Sid and wiped the blood which was coming from the corner of his lips. Now only he was taking a good look at his face and like Bantu said he saw his resemblance in sid.

Abhi: it..it means I have been torchering my own brother in these days....the one who I longed for, the one who I was to about to shower my love....Bantu please me tell it's all fake....I...I can't take it....

Bantu: Abhi please....

Abhi saw sid again and made him lay his laps. He wiped of the tears and the sweat on Sid's face. Nothing was going on in his mind. The voice didn't came out if his mouth to say further.

Abhi: S.s..sid......he managed to say his name....

Abhi: I am sorry....I am really sorry....I am a bad brother....I am not capable of  having a sibling....so only god took u away from me....I am really sorry.....he broke down hugging Sid.

Bantu also came and hugged Abhi....

Bantu: it's ok Abhi....

Abhi: no Bantu....it's not ok....I made my own brother to suffer....

Bantu: Abhi let's see that and all afterwards see he is still unconcious.

Abhi: haa Bantu go and call doctor here go.....

Bantu went to call the doctor. Abhi took Sid in his arms and made him lay on the bed. He again wiped sids face and kissed him on his forehead....

Abhi: I am really sorry Sid....I know I don't deserve forgiveness ....but please don't hate me....I am sorry....I am really sorry.....tears were not stopping.

He said and again kissed his forehead. That's when he realised sid's body was burning like hell....

Abhi: Bantu come fast....

Bantu came with the doctor and doctor saw the condition of him and was shocked. But he didn't said anything and started to treat him. As he know they are the mafias, no one can expect mercy with them....but atleast he was happy that they are treating him with doctor.

Doctor checked him and

Doc: he is really weak and having fever of 103 degrees ....it's really high may be it's because of that burnt wound and as well as other wounds ..  I have gave him injection. He will wake up after some time....after he wakes up give him some food.

Abhi nodded at him and doctor turned to leave ....but again he turned to Abhi....

Doc: sorry for saying this....please don't beat him more....he is really weak....if he suffers again it will not be good for him.....I don't know why he is soo weak but he really is....so please don't harm him more.....with that he left.

Abhi looked at sid with tears. He slowly went near him and knelt down on the floor beside him. He saw the bandage on his hand which the doctor put few minutes ago..... He touched it when sid whinced in pain.

Abhi looked at his face and the doctors words came to his mind .
' I don't know why he is so weak but he really is'..... Suddenly something striked his mind.

Abhi: Bantu.....call our men and tell them to find the one who did post mortem of mom. I want that person in front of me anyhow.....

Bantu: ok Abhi....but Sid....

Abhi: I know why he is so weak Bantu ....mom was 8 months when she died....he ..he is a prematured baby....so only he is really weak .....tears rolled down from his eyes.

Bantu: Abhi ...I understand ur situation now please don't cry.....if u itself become like this means who will take care papa....and now u have ur baby bro with u ....u have to take care him too....

Abhi: I am a bad brother na Bantu....

Bantu: don't say like this....u will be the best brother in the world if u would have knew it before....

Abhi: no ....I am bad....I don't deserve him....I don't deserve his love.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

How was the chapter guys....will Abhi be able to win his brothers trust after all the mess he have did with him....

Ok now i need a suggestion....i have finished writing this book till 21 chapters....u guys want only Sidshek bonding or u guys want their love track also....

If u want only Sidshek bonding means I will finish it 25 chapters...

Or

If u guys want their love track too means it will have 8 to 10 chapters more ...

So tell me here please then only I can start writing....