Voyage of the Damned Pt4:

Galaxy pulled out her sonic key when they all got to a door and it opened to reveal a large space with a large fire at the bottom, engines, and only a makeshift bridge, a fallen strut, was their only way across.

"Is that the only way across?" Rickston asked. "On the other hand, it is a way across." The Doctor said. "The engines are open." Astrid said, looking down. "Nuclear storm drive. As soon as it stops, the Titanic falls to Earth." Galaxy said as she looked down as well.

"But that thing. It'll never take our weight." Morvin said as he held onto his wife. "You're going last, mate." Rickston commented. "It's nitrofine metal. It's stronger than it looks." Galaxy said as she crossed her arms as she frowned at him.

"All the same, Rickston's right. Me and Foon should..." Morvin said as he took a step forward, right on a weak part of metal near the edge...the railing gave way and he fell off the ledge and towards the engines, his scream echoing.

"Morvin!" Foon shouted, reaching for him, but didn't get far as Galaxy had rushed to her to hold her back.

"I told you!" Rickston shouted, "I told you!"

"Just shut up! Shut up!" Mr Copper snapped.

Foon fell to her knees and Galaxy fell with her as the Doctor rushed over to them. "Bring him back!" Foon begged, looking between Galaxy and the Doctor, "Can't you bring him back? Bring him back, Doctor!"

"I'm sorry, I can't." He told her. "You promised me!" She cried. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said.

"Doctor, Miss Galaxy, I rather think those things have got our scent." Mr Copper said as banging came from the door and they knew it was the Host. "I'm not waiting." Rickston said and started to go across the bridge.

"Careful! Take it slowly!" The Doctor shouted. There was a rumble as the ship rocked, nearly knocking Rickston off the beam and Galaxy groaned. "So close." She mumbled.

"Vot help me." Rickston mumbled. "You're okay. One step at a time. Come on, you can do it." The Doctor told him.

"Kill. Kill. Kill." The robots repeated as they got closer.

"They're getting nearer!" Mr Copper shouted and Galaxy flashed the door with her sonic. "Leaving us trapped, wouldn't you say?" Mr Copper asked. "Never say trapped, just inconveniently circumstanced." The Doctor said. "Oh."

"I'm okay!" Rickston shouted and they saw he was halfway across. "Maybe he's right." Foon said and Galaxy looked at her as she and Astrid hugged the woman, "Maybe...maybe there's a gravity curve down there or something. I don't know. Maybe he's unconscious."

"I'm sorry, Foon." Astrid said, tears in her eyes. "He's gone." Galaxy confirmed. "What am I gonna do without him?" Foon cried, breaking down.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Who's good?" Rickston shouted, having made it across.

"Bannakaffalatta, you go next." The Doctor said. "Bannakaffalatta small." Bannakaffalatta agreed. "Slowly!" The Doctor warned as the alien tried to scamper across, he slowed down, being more careful, while the robots pounded on the door.

"They've found us!" Mr Copper called. "Astrid. Get across right now." The Doctor said, pulling her up. "What about you?" She asked, looking at him and Galaxy. "We'll be fine." Galaxy said as she rocked Foon a bit.

"Just do it. Go on." The Doctor said, pushing her and she started across, "Mr Copper, we can't wait. Don't argue." He said, nudging Copper to the beam. He turned to Galaxy and Foon, who was started to be lifted up by Galaxy. "Foon, you've got to get across right now."

"What for? What am I gonna do without him?" She asked, brokenly.

"Doctor! The door's locked!" Rickston shouted.