Silence in the Library Pt2:

"We're not looking for a way out. Miss Evangelista?"

The pretty woman stepped up to the Doctor, Donna and Galaxy with paper in her hand. "I'm Mr Lux's personal...everything. You need to sign these contracts agreeing that your individual experience inside the Library are the intellectual property of the Felman Lux Corporation."

"Right, give it here." The Doctor took one.

"Yeah, lovely." Donna took one.

"Thank you." Galaxy smiled, taking hers before they all tore them in half.

"My family built this Library! I have rights." Lux shouted. "You have a mouth that won't stop." River commented, turning to the Doctor, not noticing Donna and Galaxy behind him, "You think there's danger here?"

"Something came to this Library and killed everything in it, killed a whole world. Danger? Could be." He said. "That was 100 years ago. The Library's been silent for 100 years. Whatever came here is long dead."

"Bet your life?"

"Always."

"What are you doing?" Lux asked Other Dave. "He said seal the door." Other Dave replied. "Torch!" The Doctor snatched it from Lux's hands. "You're taking orders from him?" Lux asked Other Dave. "Spooky, huh?" Galaxy asked, smiling slightly.

She couldn't brush off the feeling in her stomach though. It was obvious River knew the Doctor or at least recognised him and since she remembered not seeing her before it meant she was from his future. But River didn't recognise her. Which could only mean one thing...Galaxy wasn't in the Doctor's future. The question is what happened? Obviously River had some sort of relationship with the Doctor...maybe something happened like last time to make it so she wasn't around anymore?

Galaxy shook her head slightly. It wouldn't do her any good overthinking things and she wasn't about to start doing that again. She'd just have to wait for River to confirm if she was in his future.

"Almost every species in the Universe has an irrational fear of the dark. But they're wrong. 'Cos it's not irrational. It's Vashta Nerada." The Doctor said as he looked around with his torch. "What's Vashta Nerada?" Donna asked. "It's what's in the dark. In a way, it is the dark." Galaxy explained.

"Lights! That's what we need, lights. You got lights?" The Doctor asked the group. "What for?" River asked. "Form a circle, safe area, big as you can, lights pointing out." He said. "Do as he says." River told her crew. "You're not listening to this man?!"

"Apparently I am. Anita, unpack the lights. Other Dave, make sure the door's secure, then help Anita. Mr Lux, put your helmet back on, block the visor. Proper Dave, find an active terminal. I want you to access the Library database, see what you can find about what happened here a hundred years ago. Pretty Boy, you're with me. Step into my office."

"Professor Song, why am I the only one wearing my helmet?" Lux asked. "I don't fancy you." She replied cheekily. The Doctor got up from listening to the floor and walked over to Proper Dave. "Probably I can help you."

"Pretty Boy, with me I said." River called from the other side of the room. "Oh, I'm Pretty Boy?" The Doctor asked, turning around. "Yes." Donna said as Galaxy nodded, slightly amused by the nickname, "Ooh, that came out a bit quick!"

"Pretty?!"

"Meh." Donna shrugged. "Don't let your shadows cross! Seriously, don't even let them touch. Any of them could be infected." The Doctor said as he made his way over to River. "How can a shadow be infected?" Other Dave asked. "Excuse me, can I help?" Miss Evangelista asked, seeing everyone had something to do but her.