The End of Time Part One Pt3:

When the Doctor and Galaxy came to, it was already morning, they ran back to the Tardis and tried to track down the Master and found him at the Naismith estate. Having no idea who that was or where it was, they went to the only place they could get some help, the Nobles house.

They stepped out of the Tardis and saw Wilf peek out of a window before running out of the house as they two went to greet him.

"We lost him. We were knocked unconscious. He's still on Earth. We can sense him, but he's too far away." The Doctor told him. "You can't park there!" Wilf exclaimed at the Tardis that was in the middle of the street.

"Wilf, we need your help. You're the only connection we can think of. You're involved somehow, we just need to figure out how." Galaxy told him. "Tell us, have you seen anything. I don't know, anything strange, anything odd." The Doctor said.

"Well, there was a..."

"What?" Galaxy frowned.

"What is it? Tell us!" The Doctor shouted.

'Doctor, calm down.' Galaxy said, placing a hand on his arm, 'You're making the poor man anxious.'

"Well, it was...no, it's nothing." Wilf sighed. "Think, think, think." The Doctor said, calmer but still desperate, "Maybe...maybe something out of the blue, something connected to your life. Something!"

"Well, Donna was a bit strange. She had a funny little moment this morning, all because of that book."

"What book?" Galaxy asked.

Wilf went into the house, pausing to motion them to head around back. They went to the backdoor, standing off to the side until Wilf joined them with a book in hand called 'Fighting the Future'.

"Right, his name's Joshua Naismith." He told them, handing them the book. "That's him. That's the man we saw in the Ood vision. Donna must've picked up on it through the meta-crisis." Galaxy said.

"The what vision?" Wilf asked.

"The Ood." The Doctor answered.

"What's the Ood?"

"Oh, just the Ood. It's all part of the convergence. The Doctor-Donna." The Doctor laughed.

"Dad, what are you up to?" Sylvia asked, coming outside and saw the two.

"Merry Christmas." The Doctor said. "Merry Christmas. Did you two want to see Donna? She's just inside." She told them. "No, she can't know we're here." Galaxy told her. "Why not?" She frowned.

"We might be going on some sort of adventure soon and we don't want her to try and come along." The Doctor said and she nodded.

"Mum, where are those tweezers?" They heard Donna call from inside.

"Go!" Sylvia hissed, ushering them away.

"We're going." The Doctor said, taking Galaxy's hand and pulling her around the house. "Yeah, me too!" Wilf shouted, running after them. "Dad!" Sylvia called, but Donna's voice yelled out for her again and she headed back inside.

"You can't come with us." The Doctor said as they ran back to the Tardis. "Well, you're not leaving me with them! I'll never hear the end of it if Donna finds out you came and went!" Wilf argued. "You know he's got a point." Galaxy said as the Doctor opened the door and pushed Wilf in.

She closed the door behind them as the Doctor went over to the console and flipped a lever, sending the Tardis of.

"Naismith." Galaxy said as she walked over to the console with the book, "Naismith Manor, that's where the Master is..." She looked over at Wilf who was looking around, "You okay, Wilf?" She asked and the Doctor looked over.