Midnight Pt5:

"Hold on, did she..." Dee Dee began as Galaxy looked on in horror. "She spoke first." Jethro gasped. "She can't have." Val shook her head. "She did!" Hobbe exclaimed. "She spoke first." Jethro repeated.

"Oh, look at that, I'm ahead of you." Sky said.

"Oh, look at that, I'm ahead of you." The Doctor repeated.

Galaxy ran to his side, tried turning his head away from Sky but it was frozen, he couldn't move, not even the implants in her arms could budge him.

"Did you see? She spoke before he did! Definitely!" Hobbes pointed. "He's copying her." Jethro said. "Doctor, what's happening?" Hobbes asked, seeing Galaxy shaking the Doctor, trying to get him to move.

"I think it's moved." Sky started.

"I think it's letting me go."

"What do you mean? Letting you go from what?" Dee Dee asked. "But he's repeating now, he's the one doing it! It's him!" Biff said. "It's not!" Galaxy shouted, glaring at them with tears in her eyes, "It's that thing. It's not him!"

"They're separating." Jethro said. "Mrs Silvestry? Is that you?" Hobbes asked, stepping closer.

"Yes, it's me." She answered.

"Yes, it's me."

"I'm coming back, listen..."

"I'm coming back..."

"It's me!" She shouted, slowly moving her hands and head.

"...listen. It's me!" The Doctor repeated, crouching there motionless.

"Like, it's passed into the Doctor. It's transferred. Whatever it is, it's gone inside him." Jethro said. "No, that's not what happened." Dee Dee shook her head. "But look at her!" Val shouted, pointing at Sky.

"Look at me, I can move..." Sky looked at her hands.

"Look at me..."

"I can feel again..."

"I can move...I can feel again..." Galaxy frowned when she noticed the Doctor's reactions and repetitions were out of sync and knew he was fighting it.

"I'm coming back to life..." Sky breathed.

"And look at him, he can't move." Sky glanced at the Doctor, smirking when Galaxy glared at her.

"Help me." She turned to the group.

"Help me."

"Professor?"

"Professor?"

"Get him away from me." She reached out to the professor for help.

"Please."

"Please." Hobbes stepped forward cautiously, avoiding from touching the Doctor, not that Galaxy was letting him get close enough to, and took Sky's hand and pulled her up gently, leading her back to the others and Galaxy moved to kneel in front of the Doctor.

"Oh thank you." Sky breathed.

"Oh thank you."

"They've completely separated." Jethro remarked. "It's in him, d'you see? Said it was him all the time." Biff said as he looked over at the two by the cabin door. "She's free! She's been saved!" Val shouted.