The Unicorn and the Wasp Pt3:

Donna had gone after Agatha and whatever she said to her worked because Agatha came back with Donna with a small box in her hands. She placed the box on the table and the Doctor opened it to reveal it was full with lock picking tools.

"Ooh...someone came tooled up. The sort of stuff a thief would use." He remarked. "The Unicorn...he's here!" Agatha gasped. "The Unicorn and the wasp." The Doctor said as the butler entered with drinks.

"Your drinks, ladies, Doctor." He said. "Very good Greeves." The Doctor nodded as they took the drinks. "What about the science stuff? What did you find?" Donna asked. "Vespiform sting. Vespiformis live in hives in the Silifax Galaxy." Galaxy explained.

"You talk like Edward Lear as well." Agatha shook her head. "But for some reason, this one's behaving like a character in one of your books." The Doctor added, sipping his drink. "Come on, Agatha. What would Miss Marple do? She'd've overheard something vital by now because the murderer thinks she's just a harmless old lady."

"Clever idea. Miss Marple, who writes those?" Agatha asked. "Um, copyright: Donna Noble. Add it to the list." Donna said as Galaxy glanced at the Doctor and noticed something was wrong.

"Donna..." He started.

"Okay, we could split the copyright." She waved off.

"No, something's inhibiting my enzymes." He said before jerking forward. "He's been poisoned." Galaxy said as she rushed to his side with Donna and Agatha as he convulsed in the chair. "What do we do? What do we do?" Donna asked frantically.

Galaxy started pulling him from the seat with Donna helping while Agatha sniffed the glass. "Bitter almonds. It's cyanide. Sparkling cyanide!" Agatha gasped. "We need to go to the kitchen." Galaxy said, pulling the Doctor out the room.

"Down that way!" Agatha pointed as they ran to the room.

"Ginger beer. I need ginger beer." The Doctor said to Davenport and grabbed him by the lapels. "Here." Galaxy said as she gave him the drink and he drank it. "They've gone mad!" One of the maids shouted when the Doctor poured the rest of the drink on his head.

"I'm an expert in poisons, Doctor. It's fatal! There's no cure!" Agatha told him. He spit out the rest of the drink and gripped the table as Galaxy looked around for something else. "I can stimulate the inhibited enzymes into reversal. Protein! I need protein!"

Donna and Agatha turned and started searching the counters. "Walnuts!" Donna said, handing them to him. "Brilliant!" He took them and shoved them in his mouth, trying to speak with his mouth full.

"I can't understand you!" Donna shouted while Galaxy was too busy to look back. The Doctor shook one of his hands as though pouring something, "How many words?" He held up one finger, "One. One word. Shake? Milk? Shake? Milk? Milk! No, not milk. Uh, shake, shake, shake...cocktail shake! What do you want, a Harvy Wallbanger?"

"Harvey Wallbanger?!"

"Well, I don't know!"

"How is 'Harvy Wallbanger' one word?"

"What do you need, Doctor?" Agatha asked.

"He needs salt." Galaxy said, moving to the counter.

He pointed to his nose and then her. "I was miming salt! I need something salty!"

"Here." Galaxy said, turning around with a brown bag. "What is it?" He asked. "Salt." She said. "That's too salty!" He shook his head and she rolled her eyes slightly. "What about this?" Agatha handed him a jar which he grabbed and downed.

"What's that?" Donna asked. "Anchovies." Agatha said.

The Doctor started gesturing again, his hands up and his palms flashing out. "What is it? What else? It's a song. 'Mammy' I don't know, 'Camptown Races?" Donna asked.