The Poison Sky Pt2:

"Why are they defending the factory only after we were inside?" Mace asked. "Because they wanted UNIT here. You gave them something they needed, something that's now hidden inside the factory." Galaxy told him. "Then we've got to recover it. This cordelaine signal thing, how does it work?"

"The bullets. It causes expansion of the copper shell." The Doctor explained. "Excellent. I'm on it."

"For the billionth time, you can't fight Sontarans!" The Doctor called after Mace who left. He looked at Galaxy who shrugged and he turned to a soldier outside the office. "Phone. Have you got a phone? I need your mobile, quickly, hurry up!"

He returned to the office where Galaxy and Astro were waiting and he threw her the phone and she quickly called Martha's phone and Donna quickly answered.

"What's happening? Where are you?" She asked and Galaxy put the call on speaker.

"Still on Earth. But don't worry, we've got our secret weapon." The Doctor said.

"What's that?"

"You." Astro told her.

"Somehow that's not making me happy. Can't you just zap us down to Earth with that remote thing?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, I haven't got a remote." The Doctor said. "We really should though." Galaxy suggested. It'd make things easier. "You know, I've been meaning to ask you..."

"Oi! Stuck in space here!" Donna shouted.

"Sorry. We need you on that ship. That's why I made them move the Tardis.I'm sorry, but you've got to go outside." The Doctor said.

"But there's Sonteruns out there."

"Sontarans. Donna, don't worry, they'll be at their battle stations right now. It's not like they're about to sit down and have some tea. We'll talk you through it." Galaxy told her.

"But what if they find me?" Donna asked.

"I know and we wouldn't ask, but there's nothing else we can do. The whole planet is choking, Donna." The Doctor said.

"What d'you need me to do?"

"The Sontarans are inside the factory which means they've got a teleport link with the ship, but they'll have deadlocked it. We need you to reopen the link." The Doctor said.

"But I can't even mend a fuse."

"Donna, don't talk yourself down like down. You're amazing and you can do this. Super Temp, remember?" Galaxy told her. They could hear Donna open the Tardis door before closing it quietly.

"There's a Sonterun...Sontaran."

"Did he see you?" The Doctor asked.

"No, he's got his back to me."

"Donna listen, on the back of the neck of his collar there's a sort of plug, the probic vent. It'll only take one blow to it to knock them out." Galaxy told her.

"But he's gonna kill me."

"I'm sorry. I swear, I'm so sorry. But you've got to try." The Doctor said. There was silence before they heard a thump.

"Back of the neck!" Donna said, triumphantly.

"All you need to do now is find the external junction feed to the teleport." Astro said.

"What...what's it look like?"

"A circular panel on the wall. There should be a big symbol on the front. Like a T with a line through it, or just think of two Fs back to back." Galaxy said.