Journey's End Pt4:

Everyone braced for impact but the bomb powered down, the screen went dead and then an alarm went off.

"Did you think we'd leave that as our only device?" Galaxy smirked as Donna wiggled a small box with a small line flickering on the screen. Galaxy had put a transmitter into the device so that when Davros shot at it, some of the bolt was replicated into the device Donna had.

Donna handed Galaxy the box and she put it into the system and typed some buttons. "I was able to hack into the Crucible's controls in the Tardis. I closed all the Z-Neutrino relay loops using an internalised synchronous back feed reversal loop." She explained and looked at Donna, "That button." She said and Donna flipped a switch.

"System in shutdown!" A Dalek announced.

"Detonation negative!" Another called.

"Explain! Explain! Explain!" The Supreme Dalek demanded.

"Donna, you can't even change a plug!" The Doctor exclaimed as he watched Galaxy give a few instructions to Donna who was typing away. "Do you wanna bet, time boy?" Donna grinned.

"You will suffer for this." Davros threatened.

"Really?" Donna asked as Galaxy flicked a switch, electrocuting Davros' arm. "Bio-electric dampening field with some retrograde field arc inversion." Galaxy chuckled.

"Exterminate them!" Davros ordered, furious.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

The Doctor's breath hitched as he watched the Daleks advance on Galaxy and Donna, but they didn't even seem fazed, Galaxy pushed some buttons and Donna flicked a switch...

And the Deleks powered down, their lasers now useless and twitching uncontrollably.

"Weapons non-functional!" A Dalek reported.

"Macrotransmission of a K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self-replicating energy blindfold matrix." Donna said. "How did you work that out?" The Doctor asked, looking at her impressed.

"Time Lord. Part Time Lord." The New Doctor answered. "Part human! Oh, yes!" Donna agreed. "Not to mention the small three-way biological meta-crisis." Galaxy said. "Half Doctor. Half Donna! With just a bit of Galaxy!"

"The Night of the Doctor-Donna, like the Ood said, remember?" Galaxy asked, looking at the Doctor. "They saw it coming!" He realised. Instead of using Galaxy's name they used the translation of the Earth name she uses. They would sing of the night, of the Doctor-Donna, "The Night of the Doctor-Donna."

"Holding cells deactivated." Donna announced as she turned off the lights surrounding the Doctor and Rose and Astro quickly ran to Galaxy's side. "Unseal the Vault." She said, as locks clicked in place and she patted Astro's head.

The women looked up to see both Doctors staring at them and Donna rolled her eyes. "Well, don't just stand there, you skinny boys in suits, get to work!" She ordered and they ran to the control panel and started helping.

"Stop them! Get them away from the controls!" Davros shouted.

"And...spin." Galaxy muttered as she had Astro flip a switch, causing the Daleks to spin in circles, amusing the others. "And...the other way!" Donna laughed, flicking another switch. "What did you do?" The New Doctor asked.

"Trip-stitch circuit breaker in the psycho kinetic threshold manipulator." Galaxy answered.

"But that's brilliant!"

"That's Galaxy." The Doctor grinned, hugging her from the side and placed a lingering kiss on the side of her head, relieved she hadn't been taken from him. "Why did we never think of that?" The New Doctor asked after looking away from the sweet moment between the two.