Partners In Crime Pt3:

The three ran all the way back to the roof and they saw blue lights filling the night sky and thousands of Adipose babies were being levitated up to a giant ship floating in the sky.

"What you gonna do then? Blow them up?" Donna asked as they stared at the blobs. "They're just children. They can't help where they come from." The Doctor said. "Oh, that makes a change from last time. That Martha must've done you two good."

"She did, yeah. Yeah. She did. She fancied me." The Doctor said and Galaxy rolled her eyes at the smugness in his voice. "Mad Martha, that one. Blind Martha. Charity Martha." Donna said. An Adipose baby waved at them and they could only wave back, though Galaxy thought the thing was cute, "I'm waving at fat."

"Actually, as a diet plan, it sort of works." The Doctor commented. "There's the Matron." Galaxy nodded when she saw Ms Foster rising in the air until she was leveled with the three. "Matron Cofelia, listen to me."

"Oh, I don't think so, Doctor. And if I never see you again, it'll be too soon." Ms Foster replied. "Oh, why does no one ever listen?" He groaned. "We're trying to help you. Can you at least make it to the roof? Shift the levitation beam?"

"What, so that you can arrest me?" Ms Foster glared.

"Just listen!"

"We saw the Adiposian instructions. They know it's a crime, breeding on Earth. So, what's the one thing they want to get rid of? Their accomplice." The Doctor said. "I'm far more than that. I'm nanny to all these children."

"But that's just it. Mum and dad have their children now, there's no need for a nanny anymore." Galaxy told her and saw only Ms Foster was levitating as the Adipose were all in the ship

Suddenly the light disappeared, Ms Foster looked down for a moment before she fell with a scream. Donna turned and hid her face in the Doctor's shoulder just as the sound of a thud came from below.

They then looked up to see the Adipose babies waving goodbye to them before the shop took off.

-10-

Galaxy threw the sonic pen into a bin the three passed by just as Penny rushed over to them, still tied to the chair she was carrying.

"Oi, you three! You're just mad. Do you hear me? Mad! And I'm gonna report you...for madness!" She shouted before walking off and they could only watch. "You see, some people just can't take it." Donna shook her head. "No." The Doctor agreed.

"But some people can." Galaxy smiled and Donna grinned. "So, then. Tardis! Come on." She said and locked her arm with Galaxy before striding off with her and the Doctor could only shake his head and follow them.

They went to the alley where the Tardis was as well as Donna's parked car. "That's my car! That is like destiny! And I've been ready for this." Donna said as she ran over to her trunk and opened it to reveal numerous suitcases, "I packed ages ago, just in case. 'Cos I thought, hot weather, cold weather, no weather...they go anywhere. I've gotta be prepared."

Donna, through her excitement, loaded her luggage and a hat box into the Doctor's arms as he was standing there, stunned. "You've got a..a hatbox?" He asked. "Planet of the Hats, I'm ready!" Donna exclaimed, grabbing two suitcases then dragged them to the Tardis.

Galaxy chuckled before taking some suitcases from the Doctor as well as the hat box then went over to the Tardis, she opened the door for Donna just as the Doctor joined them, placing his cases down as well.

Donna entered the Tardis only to stop to turn to the Time Lords. "Do I need injections though, do I? You know, like when you go to Cambodia. Is there any of that? Because my friend Veena went to Bahrain, and she...You two aren't saying much."

"No, it's just...It's a funny old life, in the Tardis." The Doctor sighed.

"You don't want me..."

"We're not saying that."

"But you asked me. Would you two rather be on your own?"

"No. Actually, no. But the last time, with Martha, like I said, it, it got complicated. And that was all my fault." The Doctor said. "No, it wasn't. Things just happened, got out of our control." Galaxy said as she crossed her arms.

'Martha knew and understood, Theta. She came to grips with it back in 1913 and things turned out just fine.' She told him privately and he nodded slightly.

"I just want a mate." He said to Donna.

"You just want to mate?" She asked.

"I just want a mate!"

"You're not mating with me, sunshine!" She stepped back, trying to shield herself from him with the door of the Tardis.

"A mate, I want a mate!"

Galaxy watched the scene as she laughed, she had forgotten how much she liked Donna and was looking forward to having her around.

"Well just as well, because I'm not having any of that nonsense. I mean, you're just a long streak of nothing. You know, alien nothing."

"There we are, then. Okay." He nodded.

"I can come?" Donna asked hopefully.

"Yes! Yes, of course you can!" Galaxy grinned at her. "We'd love it." The Doctor said, also smiling. "Oh, that's just..." Donna said and went to hug them but stopped, "Car keys."

"What?" The Time Lords asked.

"I've still got my mum's car keys! I won't be a minute!" She shouted as she ran down the alley then disappeared around the corner. "Astro, come help us!" Galaxy called into the Tardis with a laughter in her voice and the robot wolf appeared and tilted his head.

"Did you two go shopping or something? I think we have enough clothes already. And hats."

"Very funny. Come on, before Donna comes back." The Doctor said and Astro perked up at Donna's name and helped the two get the luggage inside.

By the time the three were done, Donna came running in. "Off we go, then!"

"Here it is, the Tardis." The Doctor introduced, "It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside..."

"Oh, I know that bit." Donna cut him off with a wave of her hand, "Although frankly, you could turn the heat up." She said. "So, whole wide Universe, where do you want to go?" The Doctor asked. "Oh, I know exactly the place?"

"What's that?" Galaxy asked. "Two and a half miles, that way." She pointed her thumb over her shoulder.

The Doctor looked at Galaxy who shrugged before pressing a few buttons on the console and the Doctor joined her and they were off.

The Tardis flew across the sky, passing a hill when Donna ran to the doors and opened them.

"That's Donna! Yeah, that's Donna." Someone shouted from outside and Galaxy was surprised when she recognised the old man. "Doctor, that's the newsstand man. The one we saw during the Titanic." She told him and his eyes widened when he got a good look at the man.

"So it is." He said and they started waving as well and the man grew more excited when he saw them.

"And that's them. That's them! Hey, that's them! Ha, ha, ha! Go on, gal! Go on, get up there! Hey!"

A/N: Happy Halloween my sweets!

I've just seen the first episode of Doctor Who: Flux and my God did it remind me how much I love this series. It's brought so many questions but also so much enjoyment and excitement for the next episode.

I hope you guys also enjoyed the episode as well as this short ending to Partners In Crime and I hope you all have a nice Halloween night.

Nighty, night my sweets.