The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith Pt2:

They ran down a hall and through a door...only to run into the chapel room. "How did we end up here again?" Rani asked as she caught her breath while the Time Lords looked around.

"It's a spatial loop mixed up with a temporal loop." Clyde answered.

Galaxy and the Doctor looked over at him, a bit surprised at his guess being right on the nose.

"How did you work that one out?" Rani asked him.

Clyde grinned, putting his hands in his pockets, "Well, we've been doing this for a while now. I have taken notes."

"Come on, come on, come on Sarah, let us find you." The Doctor muttered to himself as he walked past the two, looking around.

"Hang on, though, this is mad." Rani said, walking forward with Clyde, "The Trickster, he's this all powerful immortal who wants to cause chaos throughout the stars...and he wants Sarah Jane to get married? What does he get out of that?"

"I have absolutely no idea." The Doctor admitted, walking over to the fireplace where Galaxy was and the two inspected it.

A moment later Galaxy's computer wrist beeped. "She's here." She said, looking at it before looking around with it before stopping and walking towards the altar, "I should be able to narrow the link ratio..."

She pressed a button and a voice called out from behind them. "Time Lords!"

They turned around to see the Trickster standing by the fireplace, his cloak now black instead of white.

"Oh, you look better in black or is white the new black?" The Doctor asked as Galaxy put her computer wrist away as they walked over to the creature.

"At last. Time Lords. I could feel this moment reverberating back through the ages. The meeting of the Pantheon of Discord and the last of the Time Lords."

"We've known the legends of the Pantheon since we were kids. We've fought your shadows and your changelings. I never thought we'd actually meet."

"And I know the legends of the Doctor and his Galaxy. The man and woman of ice and fire, who walked among gods, who once held the Key of Time in their hands. Now they are surrounded by children."

"They're our friends." Galaxy said and tilted her head, "Speaking of friends...you're rather lonely for a Pantheon."

"I embody multitudes."

"Oh." The Doctor nodded, not believing the creature.

"And who are you, the man and woman who has lost everything, to talk to me of loneliness, when the Gate is waiting for you?"

"What do you mean?" The Doctor frowned.

But the Trickster merely laughed. "Sarah Jane Smith is my prize. Even you, Time Lords, didn't realise how wonderful she is."

"What do you want with Sarah?" Galaxy demanded.

"What I've always wanted for many of those I visit, their agreement. Goodbye Time Lords." And then he disappeared.

"Agreement..." The Doctor mumbled in thought, "The power of words...she says I do! Yes! That's it!"

"That's what?" Clyde frowned.

"She promises to love and honour her husband." The Doctor started to explain, "Wedding ring goes on..."

"And she agrees to it. She'll be under the Trickster's power." Galaxy realised.

"Marital bliss. But she forgets all about this. She starts leading a new life."

"Forgetting about her old life. Protecting the Earth!" Rani exclaimed, catching on.