The Sontaran Stratagem Pt2:

The Doctor, Galaxy and Astro followed Mace through the factory, heading for docking. "You are not coming with us. I want to talk to this Luke Rattigan, not point a gun at him." The Doctor said. "It's 10 miles outside London. How are you going to get there?"

"Well then, get us a jeep." The Doctor said.

"According to the records you travel by Tardis."

"If there is a chance of hostile aliens then it's best we leave Blue away from the front lines." Galaxy said. She wanted to have Astro stay behind but she didn't really trust soldiers around him. "I see. Then you do have weapons, but you choose to keep them hidden. Jenkins?"

"Sir!" A young soldier ran up. "You will accompany the Doctor and Galaxy and take orders from them." Mace said. "We don't do orders." The Doctor shook his head. "Any sign of trouble, get Jenkins to declare a Code Red. And good luck, sir, ma'am." Mace saluted.

"I said no salutes." The Doctor told him. "Now you're giving orders." Mace smirked before leaving. "Rather cheeky, isn't he?" Galaxy smirked as Donna ran up to them. "Doctor! Galaxy!" She shouted. "Oh, just in time. Come one! Come on, we're going to the country. Fresh air, geniuses, what more could you ask?"

"I'm not coming with you. I've been thinking. I'm sorry...I'm going home." She said as they got the jeep. "Really?" Astro asked, surprised. "I've got to." She shrugged, smiling. Galaxy saw and sighed in relief when she released Donna was just going for a visit.

"Well, if that's what you want. I mean, it's a bit soon. I had so many places I wanted to take you. The Fifteenth Broken Moon of the Medusa Cascade, the lightning skies of Cotter Palluni's World, the diamond coral reef of Kaata Flo Ko...Thank you. Thank you, Donna Noble. It's been brilliant. You...you've saved our lives in so many ways."

Donna nodded, waiting for him to finish with a smirk on her face.

"You're...you're...you're just popping home for a visit. That's what you mean." He said, finally realising. "Of course she is." Galaxy smiled as she shook her head fondly. "You dumbo." Donna stated. "And then you're coming back."

"Do you know what you are? A great, big, outer-space dunce."

"Ready when you are, sir, ma'am." Jenkins spoke up. "What's more, you can give me a lift. Come on. Broken moon of what?" She said as they got to the jeep and Galaxy followed suit after getting Astro in the back. "I know. I know."

The ride to Donna's place was rather quiet and they soon arrived at the corner of her road and the jeep pulled to a stop. The Doctor stepped out first, followed by Galaxy and finally Donna.

"I'll walk the rest of the way. I'll see you back at the factory, yeah?" She said. "Yep." Galaxy nodded as she got back in the jeep. "Bye!" The Doctor called, hopping in after her. "And you be careful!" Donna called. "I'll take care of him!"

-10-

The Doctor, Galaxy, Astro and Jenkins, who they learned his first name was Ross, were driving to the Rattigan Academy and Ross was explaining some things to them. "UNIT's been watching the Rattigan Academy for ages. It's all a bit Hitler Youth. Exercise at dawn and classes and special diets."

"Turn left." The ATOMS announced.

"Ross, one question. If UNIT thinks the ATOMS is dodgy... The Doctor started.

"How come we've got it in the jeeps?"

"Yeah."

"Ha, tell me about it. They're fitted as standard on all government vehicles. We can't get rid of them until we can prove there's something wrong."