The Ends of Time Part One Pt2:

Wilf had the Time Lords and Astro get on the bus he and the other elders arrived in and they arrived at a little cafe.

"Come on then, here we are, hurry up!" Wilf shouted, ushering them out of the bus when it stopped and waved to the others, "Goodbye! Right, bye!" Everyone on the bus waved at them, Minnie even blowing a kiss at the Doctor who was busy looking around to notice.

"Right, over here." Wilf led them to the small cafe across the road. "What's so special about this place? We've passed fifteen cafes on the way!" The Doctor exclaimed. "Yeah, I know." Wilf laughed and nodded to the people walking out, "Afternoon!"

He led them to a small table by the window, taking a seat as did the Doctor and Galaxy while Astro laid by the Doctor's feet.

"But we had some good times, didn't we though? I mean, all those ATMOS things and planets in the sky and me with the paint gun." Wilf said and gestured shooting with a popping noise and sighed when they two didn't give much reaction, "I keep...seeing things. I...this face. At night."

"Who are you?" The Doctor suddenly asked him.

"I'm Wilfred Mott." He replied, confused.

"He means that people could wait hundreds of years to see us again but you've managed to do it in only a few hours." Galaxy said. "Well, just lucky, I s'pose." He said. "No, we keep on meeting, Wilf. Over and over again. Like something's still connecting us." The Doctor said.

"Well, what's so important about me?"

"Exactly. Why you?" The Doctor said and Galaxy rolled her eyes at him being rude before noticing him looking out the window, watching the people go about their day, "I'm going to die." He said to Wilf as he took hold of her hand.

"Well, so am I, one day." Wilf replied. "Don't you dare. Either of you." Galaxy said angrily, frowning at both of them.

"Alright, I'll try not to." Wilf chuckled. "But I was told... 'He will knock four times'. That was a prophecy. Knock four times and then..." The Doctor trailed off and Galaxy squeezed his hand. "Yeah, but...I thought...when I saw you before, you said your people could change, like your whole body."

"It is possible for us to die permanently though. You could do it during our regeneration cycle. If it's not completed, then we just...die." Galaxy explained.

"Even then, even if we change, it feels like dying. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away...And I'm dead." The Doctor said and the two noticed Wilf looking out the window, "What?" The Doctor asked, turning as well and they saw Donna getting her keys out of her coat across the street.

"Donna." Galaxy said with a smile. "I thought you two could just run across the street. Go up and say hello." Wilf suggested. "She looks busy enough." Galaxy said. "She's not changed." The Doctor added as they saw her talking to a traffic woman.

"Nah. Oh, there he is." Wilf said as a man walked over to Donna, "Shaun Temple." He said and Galaxy looked at him. "Shaun? As in the Shawn she's marrying?" She asked and he nodded. "In the spring."

"Another wedding." The Doctor remarked.

"Yeah."

"Hold on, she's not going to be called Noble-Temple? That sounds like a tourist spot."

"No, it's Temple-Noble."

"That's our Donna." Galaxy smiled and looked at the Doctor, "He knows about us, I even had a talk with him when I found out about the wedding and threatened to throw him in a supernova if he hurt her." She said and Wilf chuckled while the Doctor looked at her with surprise.