Our New Family

*PurpleMan POV*

*****Warning Short Chapter!!"*****

"Little girl by the name of Violet is
missing, She was Last seen at her Elementary School. She had a rare skin disease that make her seem purple. If you see her, please call the police as soon as possible." The T.V. Women said with out a care in the world..

I couldn't help but smirk, they don't even care enough for her disappearance. They just gave a small paragraph and continued their daily News.. They will never find her, no one cares about a little Purple Girl..expected me..

I lazily reached over and grabbed the remote. I switched the channel to the cameras in the restaurant, I have to check up on Violet once in a while. To make sure she hasn't broken any rules.. But as for right now, she wasn't doing anything wrong. Just peacefully laying in Bonnie's arms, I not okay with her being in his arms. But it's just night one and she must be extremely tired. I mean she used a lot of her energy to fight me off, poor girl is unbelievably weak.. But she tried her hardest and screamed as loud as she could. I remembered how just I rolled my eyes and waited for the drugs to kick in.

Hopefully she is smarter then her mother, and knows not to try and escape me. If not I'm just going to have to show her the hard way. Punishment will be enough for her. I don't like having to hurt her to get her to understand, but it's the only way to teach someone.

She survived so far, and that's impressing. Most people I throw in here get killed the second they enter. If she can survive this, I'll keep her the way she is. I'll be her father, and I treat her right and rise her the way I should of raised Kate. This restaurant will be our home and together we will be a family again. I'll give her a week, and if she survives I'll change the animatronics systems and make them think she is a friend.....

I'm actually kinda betting on her, I want a family again and It doesn't matter if she comes willing or not..I will have her and keep her forever...