Short Chapter

Daddy held me tight in his arm, while cooking dinner. It was fun looking down and watching him chop up tomatoes. When the reddish juice spilled out, he told tell me how it look like a man he had cut open for calling him a bad name. I laughed as daddy mocked the man's lasts words..

"Wanna help me cook?"

He pulled up a small chair and placed it aside of him. Once he had the chaos in the place he wanted, he sat me on it. I look up at him and frowned..

"Daddy!!" I reach my arms back up for him, "I want to be held!"

He looked down at me and smiled. I reached my arms higher for him and opened my hands wide. I want to feel his body warmth again.

"Your killing daddy's arms." He smiles and picks me up again.

I smile in great victory! He sighs happily and continues to cook, while I watch carefully.

"Cut the potatoes for me" He said and hands me large knife.

I look at the knife for several seconds, before actually cutting potatoes. Well I wouldn't really say cutting them, more like chopping them in thousands of pieces. One thing is for sure, is that when you cut a potato it's sent takes up the room.

"Ewww daddy!" I say, Disgusted at the smell

I wrinkle up my nose and turn the other way. He looks at me and smiles lazily..

"Smells funny!" I stick out my tongue out and chuckle

He opened his mouth to say something to me, but BB's familiar footsteps took his words away. At first I thought that maybe Bb was looking for Freddy or someone one to play with, but his footsteps didn't stop.. He sounded like he was rushing for something and nothing was going to stop him.

Vincent look worried and turned around with me still in his arms to expected to see BB.

"Vincent!!" He shouts and makes his way to the doorway. If he wasn't a robot I'm sure he would be out of breath. "Someone broke into the building!"

Quickly daddy put me back down on the floor. I didn't fight it this time, he looked mad and worried at the same time and it started to scare me.

"Ballon boy, stay with her." He starts walking out the doorway before turning around "If anything happens to her, your getting turned off"

BB look at me and frowned as Daddy went away. It was completely clear he was taking daddy's words to the heart.

"I can't let you leave now. I hope you understand." He says trying to be brave.

I title my head to the side and give him a confusing look. Would BB hurt me if I even tried to leave? That random thought hurts me...

"Don't have to be mean about it!" I pout and turn the other way.