New story

Okay, so I'm not sure If I'm making Jeff the killer or PurpleMan's sorrows.

This is a the description of Purple Man's Sorrows!! IF YOU GUYS CHOOSE THIS ONE..

******Purpleman's Sorrows*****

I smiled as she shoved a handful of spaghetti in her small mouth, making some of the slippy noodles to spill and land on her highchair.

"Your a messy baby, huh?" I chuckle at the sight of her messy appearance.

She responds by giving me a big toothless smile, and reaching her arms to clap. More spaghetti flew as she clapped her messy hands, but once she saw what she could do with her food, she started to clap faster to see how far the food would fly. She bounced up and down, while giggling, when she watched me trying to avoid the noodles that flew past my face.

"Be good for daddy." I said, while grabbing a white cloth to wipe her childish face.

*******
Read this story and you'll see the true side of PurpleMan.
This story proves that not everyone is evil at heart, but everyone can snap. But what caused PurpleMan to snap and turn into a cold heartless monster he is now?

Read to find out.

********

I'll give you guy a little description of the Jeff the killer story later!!

The story is called "Jeff's Undying Love"

I'll try and give you guys a sneak peek of that later, but remember I HAVENT PICKED THE STORY I WANT TO WRITE!!

So it could be PurpleMan's Sorrows or Jeffs Undying Love..