The End (She must follow my footsteps)

I start to bang hard against the window, but no one seemed to hear me.  The clouds were now shaped as children and the look on my father's face told me that it wasn't a good thing at all.

"I'm taking my daughter back, while you deal with your past sins." The man smirk.

He turns around and smiles at me, before walking towards the car. Quickly I stopped banging and look carefully at the man, as he opens the front seat and starts the car. My heart was racing at this time, but I couldn't help but want to trust this man. I really wanted too, and I'm actually about too.

He turns around and looks at me, happiness fills his once broken eyes.

"I promise by the end of this day, you'll know who I am. You'll learn to love me again"  As he says this, I could see that he wanted to hug me. I could see it all over his face.

I smile back at him...

Why?

I have no idea. But for a moment I didn't think about Vincent, and for that moment I felt happy and safe. How was the guy doing this too me? He makes me feel happy and wanted. My body feels warm inside, almost like I belong with him. 

Strangely I didn't fight him as he pulls away, leaving Vincent with his past sins.

*Vincent's pov*

The car pulls away, but I barely even notice. The dead eyes of the children distracted me. I could tell they wanted revenge and that's exactly what they are going to get.

Slowly I walk backwards, not too fast but not too slow. I knew I couldn't get away from them. It would be impossible for me to escape the grasp of these children...

"Let me explain!" I desperately beg towards them.

Their faces turn sore and at that moment I knew this was my last time on this earth...

Perhaps Violet will follow my footsteps. I taught her so much, she has to follow my footsteps. She'll be just like her old man!

She has to follow my work..

Has to..

(OMG!!!! I KNOW THIS WAS A HORRIDLY ENDING, BUT MY PHONE WAS SHUT OFF FOR THE LONGEST TIME! AND I WANT MY NEW BOOK TO START! IM SOOOOO DONE WITH FNAF! NEXTS ITS CREPPYPASTA!! Woot!!)