Vik

Your POV

Harry🎮: 'Yo girl wanna hang out with me and vik'

You: 'Sure where you at'

Harry🎮: park round the corner from you

You: k be there soon.

You've known Harry since high school and you tell him everything but he doesn't know that you really like vik and you're gonna be seeing him today you slip on your favourite shoes and jacket to head down to meet Harry and vik.

After a ten minutes walk you where finally at the park kids where running around playing games as you look round the place to spot Harry and vik.

You finally find them messing around on a climbing frame so you walk over to them and laughed at them failing.

"Hey (y/n)" Harry says about to fall and does. "Harry" you laugh and help him up while vik climbs down.

"Great to see you again (y/n)" Vik says hugging you, you felt butterflies in your stomach as he hugged you and you just smiled as you both let go.

"So do you guys want to get ice cream" Harry asks "sure" you say as you all start to walk to the closest shop.

As you walked you where in your own little world thinking about vik until he snapped you out of your little day dream "hey (y/n) were thinking about doing a video when we get back wanna join us" vik asks.

"Sure sounds fun" you says, you've only ever been on YouTube once and that was with Harry when he first started YouTube so you where a little nervous not just because there where gonna be so many people watching you it was because you where going to be with vik close to all day.

Finally you all arrived at the shop you all picked your ice creams you got your favourite which was (f/I/c) you payed and headed back to the sidemen house to record a video.

"So what video are we recording" you ask while taking a lick of your ice cream. "not sure yet we could do a challenge video" Harry suggest.

"Sounds fun" vik says as you reach the sidemen house.

🎥🎥🎥 after the video🎥🎥🎥

You all where laughing as vik finished up his video "I'm gonna go clean up" Harry says running to the bathroom.

"That was fun" you say to vik smiling "you don't say" he laughs.

"You know (y/n) I need to tell you something" vik says "sure you can tell me anything "okay well I know we've only met a couple of time but I think the first time I saw you I fell in love with you" he says looking down and blushing.

This took you be surprise and the next thing you did also took you by surprise "I love you too vik" you say lifting his head up as you did he looked at you in shock.

"Really" he says holding your check you both moved closer to each other and he kissed you you kissed back and you couldn't believe that you've finally told the one person you cared about the most that you loved them.