Tobi #3

Your POV

(I'm going to start updating this book Wednesdays and Saturdays now seen as if finished college this year and I'll have more time to write. ⚠️I'll warn you now this imagine is going to get sad, so if you don't like sad imagines I would advise not to read⚠️)

You where fighting through the crowed of sweaty dancing bodies shouting over the loud house music that rang through the dark club with bright flashing lights that would shine onto the jam packed dance floor.

Finally after fighting through the suffocating crowed of hot bodies you looked up to see many empty tables with only half filled drinks scatted over them. Looking up to find your boyfriend of over 3 years Tobi, you saw a sight you never wished to see.

A brunet with an extremely tight short back dress and heels that she could barely walk in slipped onto the red velvet sofa making her way to sit next to your boyfriend. She then grab onto the back of his neck forcefully pulling him down to her level while smashing her pink lips onto his.

Your eyes as wide as the moon, you stared at the two in front of you in shock you didn't know what to do. You see Tobi then push her away with force as he looked up to see you stood there shocked.

Your vision started to blur as hot streams of tears fell down your face and making their way to the wooden flooring. He stood up to walk over to you, but you shock your head turning back into the suffocating crowed of people running through them making your way out of the intoxicating club.

Your vision was still blurred and tears still streamed your face. You wiped the tears that wouldn't stop falling away every so often as you made your way back to the shared apartment of yours and Tobi's.

Thinking back to what you just saw moment's ago the tears came harder all you whished was that you never saw the scenes that unravelled themselves in front of you. A buzzing feeling and sound came from your left hand indicating you had a notification, looking down at your phone you saw a message from him, Tobi.

The text read.