Josh #3

Your POV

You and josh had been friends for a few years now and Christmas wasn't far off. Josh had asked you to come over to help him put up the sidemen Christmas tree and decorated the house this year.

You went over to the house and josh was the only one in the house, he let you in and you saw that the floor was covered in boxes with Christmas decorations within them.

You both started with the tree and placed colourful decorations on the green synthetic branches.

It didn't take long to get everything on the tree finishing it off with lights and silver tinsel that the ceiling lights bounce off to make it sparkle.

The next thing you both did was decorate the walls of the house with tinsel and fake snow spray sprayed on the windows to look like snow.

When you finished placing Christmasy ornaments around the house you stepped back to look at what you and josh had done to the house and a smile came to both of your faces.

You walked over to the tree to make sure everything was right and as you stopped josh smiled at you and told you to look up, as you did you saw a small plant that had been attached to the ceiling, it was mistletoe.

Josh walked over to you with a smile on this face, you was shocked at first but you knew this was probably going to be the only chance you would get to kiss the guy you had liked ever since the day you met him.

You both lent in at the same time to kiss but as you where about to Simon and JJ came into the room.

You pulled away from him and you went bright red.

Hours had passed by and it started to get dark all though you didn't get to kiss josh from Simon and JJ walking in just as you where about to.

Simon called everyone into the living room so he could put the light on for all the Christmas lights.

We all stood around the tree and watched as the colourful lights lit up the room. You smiled at the site and then released you where stood once again under the mistletoe with josh by your side.

You smiled up at him and he looked up to see the mistletoe hanging above both of you.

You both lent in at the same time once again and this time you kissed at you both did everyone cheered.

(I was stuck with what to write for this so I thought that it's December and Christmas is in a few weeks so I made a Christmas imagine for you all I hope you liked it)