Josh #4

The Demon Game.

(I don't think this is a real game that some one has made up and this idea just came to me. I also want to say sorry for posting this so late but I've been so busy with getting my new car sorted out I just haven't had the time to write this.)

"Come on Y/N. What you so scared of, nothing going to happen" Your best friend says while pulling you through a dark building. Your friends decided to plan a sleep over as her family would be out for the hole night, yet what you didn't know was that they wanted to explore an abandoned building and play one of those horror CreepyPasta games that her and her other friends had heard of.

They keep telling you that the game is just fake and wouldn't work and they are only doing it for fun. Yet you never found them things fun and you never wanted to mess with that sort of thing.

Your friend dragged you through the building making your way to a large open room meeting up with the other 3 of your friends. The room was set up with candles lighting up just the middle of the room the others where sat in a circle with just enough room for us two too join in.

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now" you speak lowly as you look at the set up. "Okay, you guys ready?" Your other friend asked as she looked at you, you didn't feel or look comfortable in this situation.

"I guess, but I don't even know what we are doing. How does the game work?" You where scared at his point. "Wait, did you not tell her on the way here the rules?" Your F/N asked your best friend that you came here with. "I didn't want to scare her or she wouldn't of come" they replied.

"Okay well I guess I have to tell you the rules of the game. Rule 1 we have to cut our hands and drop and few drops of blood on this paper. Rule 2 you then have to wright demon within the blood. Rule 3 then you have to say some words for the demon to hear us. Rule 4 we have to do it at midnight. Oh and also if the candles go out then it means he is here. But don't worry this probably won't work." Your friend smiled at you.

You smiled back taking a seat beside your best friend "okay it's close to midnight lets start getting the blood ready" your third friend said grabbing the small pocket knife that they had brought with them. Your third friend started with the knife cutting their hand and letting a few drops of blood stain the white paper sending the paper a bright red colour.

Next was your fourth friend taking the knife and cutting the tip of their finger then letting the blood mix with the other filling the paper more. Next was your second friend cutting her palm, the blood dropped slowly from her palm onto the paper staining the paper more with their blood.

Next was your best friend, they took the knife out of your other friends hand placing the blade on their own skin, scraping it against their palm. Blood filling their palm before placing their palm over the paper making the blood slip into the rest of the blood. Next was you. Taking a deep breath you grabbed the knife out of your best friends hand closing your hand around the cold metal. You felt a sharp pain as you pulled the knife from your hand, you had only lightly placed the knife on your skin but the knife was sharp and cut your skin like butter.

You slowly put your hand over the paper making the blood fall onto the paper filled with all your friends blood.

"Okay, we have 1 minute" your best friend spoke up while writing the word Demon in our blood. When it had finally hit midnight they started the chant. (Don't really know what to put for the chant so just gonna leave that out sorry)

It turned one minute past midnight "see nothing happened, just a stupid game" your best friend spoke up. "Yeah, just a stupid game" you repeated feeling more calm now.

"Just a stupid game you say" a loud booming voice echoed though out the building. Within that second the candle lights flickered out hearing the screams of us as we clung onto the closest person. "Haha, you called" his voice came out raspy, but what scared you the most was he spoke right into your ear, earning a cry from your lips feeling his breath on your neck.

Within seconds you felt a strong gust of wind hit you, then a pair of arms grabbing your waist and pulling you. You screamed out hoping your friends would help you, yet you didn't hear your friends. The fear took over and you started to panic, fumbling around in the darkness hoping to find something to arm yourself with.

"You played the game. Why?" The mans raspy voice was back. "I was made, I'm sorry" your voice was shaky with fear. "Well do you know the legend behind the game?" He asked you "No" you still had fear in your voice.

"I see. Well when you call for me, you have to give me an offering that I pick and well I picked you as an offering" he spoke into your ear his breath fanning you. "Why?" You started to calm down a little now. "Because I like you" you could feel his hands on your shoulders as he spoke.

You didn't say a word more, you where still unsure of all of this, it could be a prank that they are playing on you. He let go of your shoulders, hearing his footsteps echo through out the darkness the sound of his shoes hitting the floor stopped right in front of you. It wasn't long before light shined over his face reviling a rather handsome man who didn't look like a demon at all or someone evil, he just looked like a normal man.

"Now what? What are you going to do with me?" You had some many questions in your mind at this point. "Your coming with me back to the underworld" he spoke like it was a normal thing. The underworld? At this point you knew it was too late. You couldn't run. You couldn't hide. This was it you sold your soul to the devil.

He grabbed your hand, not forcefully but just enough force to make sure you couldn't go anywhere.

The wind returned but it was more forceful this time causing you to close your eyes, when you felt it was save you opened your eyes, opening them to a new surrounding. You looked around the room wondering how you got here. "I brought you here Y/N. This will be your new home from now on" the voice of the demon hitting my ears. He came through the door as he spoke.

"New home?" You questioned him "yep like I said I picked you now you are staying with me. About time someone summoned me, I need someone new around here. "So what now I'm your property?" You weren't too kin on that. "You can leave when ever you want, but you don't want to go out there on your own." "What about my home?"
"Forget it your home is here now with us" he spoke with much confidence.

"So that's it I'm here and can't leave, what do I do then?" You where still puzzled about what is going on. "Wait did you say 'us'?" Remembering what he said not to long ago. "Yes the seven sins" he spoke like it was normal. "There's seven of you" he nodded his head as you finished the last word. "And we need a queen, we've been waiting a long time to find the right one. Now you, I think I picked the right person."

You really didn't know what to say, he's just told you that you are going to be a queen, but not just any queen . 'The Queen Of The Underworld' well isn't that a great title. This has to be a dream, no way on earth (well You should say hell as that's where you are right now) would you be picked to become a queen. But you weren't going to complain about it.

"So do you except being the queen of the underworld?" He asked you "why not, who would say no to becoming a queen (even if it is going to be of the underworld)"

"Great the names Josh by the way" his words where soothing as he spoke. "So I'm now the queen of the underworld?" You asked him. She shook his head 'no' "soon once you are crowned then you will and you will be my queen"
"wait....what, your queen" you questioned him. "Yep. I am the king here you know, my queen" he bowed to you. "I guess it couldn't be that bad, you are handsome for a demon" "well I'm technically the devil, lucifer"

(Sorry that it's bad, I rushed it and so sorry it's this late. The next one won't be as late as this one.)