Chapter 23😓

"She said goodbye and left me in the cold. If I can't take it, I'm sorry. I need good vibes. If not, leave me alone."
~Stalking You~
-A Boogie wit da Hoodie

Jah

I sat in the car replaying what just happened in my head. Why the fuck would I say that shit? How the fuck was I supposed to stay away from Akashaa? I should go back in there and tell her I'm lying. That I didn't mean that shit.

I unlocked my door, got out of the car and made my way to her front door. I unlocked her door and walked in. Careful not to know I was in the crib. I don't know why the fuck I was nervous. Scared of what she might say to me.

Probably curse my ass out and I know I deserved it. I opened her door to see her sprawled out on the bed. She had her diary by her hand so I knew she had written in it.

I was in the diary because I hurt her. Shit wouldn't be the first time I was in there either. I fucked up a lot with her just as I'm feeling I'm doing now.

I removed the diary from her hand and placed it in the drawer. She snored real loud and that shit made me laugh a little. I kneeled down next to her and kissed her lips.

Her lips were always soft and had some type of lipgloss on them. They fit mine perfectly. Like a symphony or some shit. She was my baby.

I pecked them a couple more times and she started to kiss me back. I was confused. Why you kissing me back ? You're supposed to wake up startled shorty.

Leaning back, she opened her eyes and was staring at me. She was crying, I could sense that. I cupped her face and ran my thumb along her cheek. I kissed her lips again.'

"Jah what you doing back here?" She asked sitting up.

I stayed kneeling down in front of her.

"I didn't mean what I said. I can't be away from you. I need to be by you at all times." I admitted to her.

"Jah you said what you said. I know I said I wanted you to leave me alone but not like that. Not like that." She said.

I stood up and took off my shoes. I came up out my coat and sweater and sat in front of her.

"I love you Mei. I love you so fucking much."

"Don't do that Jah."

I pulled her into a kiss and onto my lap. I wanted to be inside her so bad right now. I didn't give a fuck about that nigga she's so called dealing with.

"Jahvon we can't." She said pressing her hands against my chest.

"If you don't wanna take this any further than stop."

She kept pressing her hands against my chest and then slowly slid her hands to my face. She was going to take it far.

I stopped kissing her and stood up, taking my clothes off. I watched her take her bra off and slide off her panties.

Her full body was on display for me now and I was loving every inch of it. She wet the palm of her hand, spread her legs, slowly grabbed my dick and started stroking me.

My body felt like puddy in her hand. I was hovering over her now. She grabbed my hand with her other hand and placed it in her pearl, as she would call it.

Placing one finger in, she smiled and threw her head back. Shit was about to get messy.

"Stop closing your eyes." She said.

My eyes shot open and I was confused as to when they closed. We were in Euphoria.

I removed my finger from her wetness and she inserted it into her mouth.

"Fuck." I whispered.

She removed her hand and wrapped both of her arms round my neck, pulling me closer to her. She slid her right hand down and placed me inside her. We both moaned.

I gave into her warmth just sitting there. She gripped my dick and I started penetrating her slowly. I wanted her to feel every inch of me.

I would occasionally pick up my pace and then pull out. Giving her long, deep strokes. Placing my forehead against hers she pulled my hips closer. As if I could go any deeper.

"Why every time we fuck it's just different?" I whispered to her.

She moaned against my lips. Every single time was different yet more intense. I loved everything about it. I came to the conclusion that we were made to connect sexually. Our souls were really tied when it came down to this Shit.

So why couldn't we stay together? Why did we always end up apart? If we belonged together, why the fuck couldn't we get it right?

"Stop thinking and just be in the moment." She said to me.

I kissed her lips and picked up my pace. I could feel her fucking me back and that turned me on.

"You feel so good." She moaned out.

I was focusing on her face and the faces that she made. She was so fucking beautiful and I was glad that I was the only one who could make her feel like this.

She loved eye contact and always demanded that I keep it. I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying not to bust to quick.

The sound of thunder snapped me out of my trance. I was still parked I front of Akashaa's house. Shaking my head, I put my my car in reverse and backed out of her driveway. It was sinking in that I would dead ass be ignoring this girl unless it was about Yani.

I was strong enough to stand on my fucking word and mean that shit. Maybe this time, it was really the right thing to do. We've been going back and forth too much for my liking lately and I knew I was the cause of it.

It was still going to have to get used to some bozo ass nigga touching up on her and being inside her. This was a chapter in both of our lives were we needed to start over I guess.

This was so weird to me. I ever went through something like this before with anybody that I was dating. Akashaa would always be the different one. The outcast.