Chapter 18💣

"Fuck you too ."

I was pacing my kitchen waiting for Jahvon's arrival. He had me fucked up today on so many different levels. All I wanted to know was who he had around my daughter. Simple.

Feeling disrespected would be an understatement. I didn't bring Devin around her out of respect for him. She was his daughter and I would respect the fact that he didn't want no nigga around her but her family.

But to bring a bitch around my baby and think that shit was going to just sit right with me? Fuck no. He was going to make shit really difficult for him. I would fuck him and that bitches life up.

I was fuming. I felt like I could feel the heat radiating off of my body. Like I could see the fire, the flames.

✨✨✨

My front door swung open and in walked Jahvon. If I didn't know this man so well, I would be terrified by the way he was looking at me. Fuck that though. He was going to hear my fucking mouth.

"You think I be playing with you or something?" I asked, stepping towards him.

"I don't give a fuck what you think Akashaa. All I know is, you gon stop playing with me."

"Playing with you? Nigga are you crazy? You had some random ass bitch in my daughters face. You think Shit is going to be sweet towards you?"

He stepped up to me and glared down at me. I could feel the heat coming off of him too.

"I do what the fuck I want when I want. I never needed your permission for shit!"

"Bitch not when it pertains my daughter!" I shouted back at him.

Breathe baby. Just breathe.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" He asked before slowing wrapping his hand around my neck and pushing me against the wall.

The impact instantly made my back hurt. He was tightening his grip around my neck. Not enough for me to start trying to gasp for air. Enough for me to know that he was not playing.

"Do not play with me when it comes to my kid. I will kill you over her. You know damn well I don't want none of those weird ass bitches you be fucking on around her."

"You trynna play me and you have pushed me to my last straw with you my nigga. You trynna lose Kaliyani?" I asked him.

He furrowed his brows, let go of my neck, took a step back from me and chuckled.

"You would keep her from me?" He asked.

I just looked at him. He knew the answer to that question and I honestly didn't understand why he needed confirmation.

"I'm done with you East."

He flinched at the name a little and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a water out of the fridge and turned to look at me.

✨✨✨

I was exhausted and honestly tired of the man who stood in front of me. It broke my heart that shit turned out this way because I loved him so much. He was playing with my head and he was doing a good job up until recently.