Chapter 42🩵

"I need that money , that power, respect.
I need that money."
~MPR~
-Pop Smoke

I've been sitting on this Shit for two days now. I had finally found out who stole my shit and I was ready to see about these niggas.

Shit had me hot. Livid. Trynna put niggas on and they turn around and bite the hand that fed them. I was giving shit out to niggas because it was nothing for me to get it right back.

Letting niggas eat from my plate knowing damn well I shouldn't have been doing that.

I sat in my office just watching the camera outside my house. Time was going by slow as I waited for Crazy to bring them to me. Looking at the time I changed my mind .

Grabbing my phone off of the table , I called Crazy.

"Yeah nigga I'm on my way." He said as a soon as he answered.

"Nah don't even bring them here."

"I heard you right?"

Scratching the back of my neck, I exhaled slowly. "Take care of it."

"That's all you had to say nigga."

And then the line went dead. My phone started ringing again and it was Akashaa.

"Hey mama."

"Ew, hi. So I think I'm going to take a break from school." She said before yawning.

"What made you decide that?"

"I be feeling like I don't spend enough time with Yani. It's like she's always gone and I don't really like that. Plus I really want to put my focus on my store."

"You don't be away from Yani like that or as much as you're making it seem but I feel where you're coming from. As far as you taking a break, if that's really what you want to do then do that. Focus on you building your brand. I support whatever you want to do."

"Well thank you. As you should. I was talking to Pebbles and I told him whenever I'm ready to go back , it'll be online."

"Good. You had a good day today?"

"When you coming home?"

"Why are you switching the topic?"

"Why are you not answering me?"

"2 weeks. I think."

Jah watched as she placed her phone down. He knew that Akashaa was looking ahead of her. That shit must've pissed her off.

"Pick up the phone Mei."

"Jahvon you must want me to act crazy or something. I just simply don't get it. What is taking you so fucking long to make a decision? If they all aren't solid then why do you have them around you?"

"It's not that simple..."

"Okay."

Then next thing he knew, he was staring at his home screen. Blowing out a breath he called her back.