Chapter 37✖️

"This time, this time I wanna make love to ya.  Don't you switch sides, baby, I ain't done with you. Just help me get by, get by these trust issues."

~R.O.D~

-A Boogie wit da Hoodie

Jah was packing his bag so he could catch his flight back to New York. I personally didn't want him to go but he had shit to handle with work so I wasn't going to stop him.

I was going to be home alone tonight and I needed company. Pebbles said he was coming over because we needed to catch up. It feels like I haven't seen him in forever and I knew being in his presence was going to make me happy.

"You aight?" Jah asked me.

I nodded my head and continued to watch tv.

"Do you need me to stay?"

"No."

"So what's with the energy? You don't want to be touched or nothing."

I shrugged and changed the channel. They didn't have shit good on tv.

"Akashaa. Come on now. What's the problem?" He asked.

I was growing irritated because I already said that nothing was wrong once. Why the fuck are you asking again?

"Jahvon I said I'm fine. There is nothing wrong. I'm just trynna watch tv. Can I do that?" I asked.

He looked like he wanted to say something but then opted not to. It's just been a million and one questions since I've been back and I'm over it.

Blowing out a breath, I got up slowly out of the bed and walked into the bathroom where he was. I watched him move about, grabbing shit like he really needed it.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he stopped moving.

"I'm sorry. You're just annoying me with the questions."

"You could have just said that. I just need to know if you're good. I apologize." He said.

"A little pain but it's nothing that I can't deal with. When are you coming back?"

"Yani's birthday and then I'm going out of town with Crazy. Hopefully I'll be back before the 3rd."

I groaned and walked out of the bathroom. Shit.

"I should be back home permanently by then."

"What you gon do about your house? Sell it?" I asked him.

"I'm keeping it. Why would I sell it?"

"I'm confused? Is this our home? Or is this just my place and you continue having your own?"

"I'm going to continue to have my own..."

"What the Fuck is the point of that? You ask me to marry you just to stay in different homes?" I asked cutting him off.

"Can I finish? You trynna argue about bullshit." He said.

"Bullshit!? Okay."