Chapter 4🖕🏿

"If opportunity doesn't knock , build a door"

-Milton Berle

Ever since that encounter with Alana, I noticed that she's been around a lot more than she should be. I knew King slept with her a couple of times but I know that it wasn't enough for her to be trying to hang around us. I get that she was cool with Cynn and Ciamaniee but that bitch was just not my cup of tea.

"What does it matter that I'm over here? This is not your shit. I don't even think that you could afford something like this." Alana said while looking around King's house.

"I rubbed my temple. I wasn't even here for an hour and she was working my nerves.

"Did I even say anything to you?" I asked her.

"It's your body language and the way you keep looking at me. You acting like this is your shit or something. Like you run it." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I don't like you and you know that. Stop fucking talking to me."

"Or what? You gon' do something to me? You gon' put your hands on me?"

Laughing, I shook my head, got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I could see myself putting my hands on her but I'm trying to be better.

"Like I thought." She said before I could even hit the kitchen.

I turned around and Bryan pushed me towards the kitchen. "Don't entertain her. She's not worth it."

I counted back from 10 in my head and exhaled. I don't know why I let this old lady get to me.

"Keep fucking with her and I'm a let her beat yo ass." Bryan said.

✨✨✨

Yani was away at my grandparents house and I missed her. She went straight there after she stayed with Tina for a couple of days. They said they wanted to spend some time with her before they went away on vacation. it seemed like she's been away from me for weeks. I appreciated the break from her though. I did need it.

I was parked outside of the library because I needed to pick up some new books for both myself and Yani. This black car pulled up besides me . All the windows were tinted and I just got this bad vibe.

I looked for my gun and instantly regretted leaving it in the house. I looked around my bag for my knife and sighed with relief that it was there. It wasn't my gun but it was better than nothing.

The passenger side door opened and this big muscular guy stepped out of the car. He tapped on my window and told me to get out of the car. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Why did niggas decide to fuck with me today?

I stepped out of the car and looked up at the guy. He was tall as hell and I could tell that most people would be intimidated by his size. Giant ass nigga. He looked me over and smirked. I found nothing amusing. All I wanted to do was get me and my baby some books and then go home and go to sleep.

I noticed that he had a scar across his face and he had some nice hazel eyes. Tattoos on the sides of his face and on his neck. He had a nose piercing which shocked me. You don't see men who looked like this with nose piercings. Tattoos and cuts all on his hands. he must've been the real deal. The nigga that they'd send to scare niggas.