Chapter 32😵‍💫

"Nowadays I'm going up, all these bitches going down on me. Light work sixty dub bags, quarter pound on me. Crown on me, I don't claim King, just run the town homie."

~Nothing Personal~

-Dave East

LOST PART 1:

Omniscient

"What the fuck you mean you can't find her!? I sent you to that nigga crib to get her!" Jah yelled into his phone.

"I went and got her when you called. I brought her the fuck home. I went to check on her today and she's not here!" King yelled at him.

King was on a thousand right now and he wanted so badly to knock this girls head off of her shoulders. He got that she was really like that but some shit could just be avoided.

He was tired of the Devin character and the shit that they've been going through. It was nothing but toxic shit and then on top of that this nigga had put his hands on her?!

Who knows what this nigga would do to her. He was fucked up in the head, he could've sense that.

"What you want me to do Jahvon? I called her, she's not answering. She don't got school and she's not at work. Where else could she be?" King asked.

"Go to that nigga house. Go buy his mother nd baby mothers house nigga! Akashaa just don't be letting her phone ring. You know she hit people back."

King sighed and rubbed his hand down his face. He wanted the rest of his week to go good but it was always some shit.

"I'ma hit you." He said before hanging up.

He walked downstairs into his basement and looked around.

It was going on day 2. Akashaa always be preaching on how she be wanting space sometimes so that's exactly what he did. Gave her her space.

He knew that she wasn't in contact with anybody all day yesterday except to check on Yani who was at her grandparents house.

She never went this long without calling back and something didn't sit right in his gut.

"Where the fuck is this girl?"

✨✨✨

Devin was in the office pacing. What the fuck did he do? What the fuck did he get himself in to ?

He didn't mean to hurt her but she thought that she was untouchable. Like she was above everybody and she couldn't be fucked with.

'Maybe it was because she always had people behind her and they probably filled her head up.' Devin thought.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He yelled, punching the desk.

He couldn't believe he actually did it. Like he thought it through and did it. There was enough time to distribute time easily between the two other women in his life.

Juelz would always be his first priority but he felt like now that she was out of the way, it would ease all of the drama when it came to that aspect of his life.